THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Heym/Searcy Owners near D.C. or in NC?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heym/Searcy Owners near D.C. or in NC?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm in the market and would like to heft/get the feel for one of each, if possible. Thanks.

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
eagle:

I'm in Fairfax County. I have a Merkel .500NE, but out Searcy .577 NE won't be finished for another two months or so.

What is your timeframe?

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
timeframe is probably before 1 may. that said, i would love to see the 577 when you get it.
E11

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Eagle11:

Stay tuned to AR for updates on the .577 project! When it arrives, everyone will know!

Also, have you checked out www.nitroexpress.com? If not, I think there are some more DR guys who only post over on that site, and not here. You may want to post over there and see if anyone can help you sooner.

Just a thought.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote