THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Taksdale or whatever it was called
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taksdale or whatever it was called
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have there been any developments or did the guy get away with it?

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I got an email from him or at least his computer the other day. I think it is a hi-jacked scam e-mail...but still have it if someone wants me to forward it to them. It has links to open.

Below is what the message says:

Peter Nerving

12/14/13

Hi,

Please open the document i uploaded for you using Google docs.

Click here just sign in with your email to view the document its very important.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36618 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
Lane
I got the same e-mail from his account.

To answer Larry,s question,I believe he is getting away with it.
For awhile the police were in contact with us about the progress,then it all stopped and no return e-mails from them.

But it does remind me to e-mail the inspector again.

Posts: 753 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
....But it does remind me to e-mail the inspector again.....

I would also follow up with a phone call to the inspector

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1327 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got the same email but wasn't about to open it.

Posts: 2830 | Location: NC | Registered: 08 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
I haven't received that email nor have I had any further response to my emails to the inspectors though it has been a while since I've tried.

Merry Christmas my friends.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Just received an email from Prosecutor Rashid F. Eliot that he has been charged with fraud and the case is to be tried.

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
It is a Christmas miracle.

I received the same email.

Not bad only took 3 years to get him charged.

Posts: 753 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:
Just received an email from Prosecutor Rashid F. Eliot that he has been charged with fraud and the case is to be tried.

Wow! I'm amazed! I remember he approached me about one of his guns……………ah missed opportunities! killpc I'm glad to hear this for the sake of everyone who was taken advantage of.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:

Is this at the federal court level or a state
superior court? If the later, which state please?
I'm not a victim, just asking. Best wishes to all
victims!
salute

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Denmark IIRC

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
Does the offender reside there, in Denmark?

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Peter Nerving lives in, & was charged in Denmark

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
Well whattayakno ! flame dancing

D/R Hunter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A true Festivus miracle! Time for "airing of grievances" (think those have been a long time coming) and "feats of strength". Maybe he can be fitted for an orange suit, much as he offered others to be fitted for a stock. Hope he invested in a soap-on-a-rope and a tube of Vaseline.

Dutch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's been a long time coming. Hopefully he does some hard time and gets stuck with some restitution.

Best Regards,
Sid

All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
Alexis de Tocqueville

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Posts: 602 | Location: East Texas, USA | Registered: 16 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or gets "stuck" by a large inmate.

Posts: 156 | Location: Preferably in the woods with my Verney-Carron .450/400 NE double rifle | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fo Fiddy NE:
Or gets "stuck" by a large inmate.

A "Happy" modern day Viking...

D/R Hunter

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought I heard he also got charged in Sweden & had to spend some time as a guest of the state. Is that true?

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got a big smile on this one. it says Gaymaker which if he was or wasnt im sure hes somebodys bitch now.

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As i was one of the people defrauded by this asshole crook i looked him up on Facebook and he is there. His son is writing for him and it sounds like he got a day of leave. it wouldn't happen here. They make him look like a good guy that was wrongly prosecuted. We should get on there and tell them how big of a crook he is. I cant remember every body but it was me, Chris Lozano, Aaron Nielson. What do you think?
easy to find him. just search peter als nerving

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Me too but I’m not on FB.
You can use my name if you’d like
Paul Yodice

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
He took me for $6,000 and a friend of mine for the same

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9870 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote