New
Find
Notify
Tools

Verney-Carron 600 Nitro
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone handled or shot one of these?Also, how is Fit?Finish?and Function of these rifle?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone on AR has one...I'll go look, but i know he told me he bought it (at Kebco) and has "Never looked back". Took 4 Buff with it on a recent trip. I'll look back and find his AR alias

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://forums.accuratereloadin...0101804/m/6621018311

Look about 3/4 of the way down the page

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1329 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
These are VERY nice rifles and priced below what should be proper for such a piece. In addition, Ken is great to deal with....I can recommend both the gun and the dealer highly.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are the 600's over 30K, or over 25K, or over 20K or...?

Is there a 3rd fastener?

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe the first 2 Ken sold were $24K

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have only ever corresponded with Ken via e-mail but what little I know of him was pretty impressive. The guy really went the extra mile to try and help me get a double into SA. In the end the red tape got the better of us, but if the option ever opened I would gladly do business with him.
The .600 was exactly what I was after at the time and seems to be a great pointer from the guys who have held them.
Good luck and send pics if you get it
Ian

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote