New
Find
Notify
Tools

Krieghoff 500NE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone looking for a good deal check out First Stop Guns on Guns America. They listed one for $8200.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Mark at First Stop prices trade-ins and other used guns quite well. I've bought a number of rifles from him. Great guy.

Posts: 20122 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
I woulod love to have that Krieghoff 9.3X62 Mauser Bolt actioned magazine rifle listed justunder the double a little . That is a little jewel for sure, and I happen to have a period scope in claw mounts that could likely be fitted to those claw bases. Very tempting!

........................................................................... Eeker

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
+1 for Mark at First Stop!

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote