New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCI Reno -- Who's going?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'd been looking at getting into town for the Reno SCI show, and it looks like I'll be working it from soup to nuts.

Is anyone here planning to attend?
I'd very much like to get the chance to stop and shake hands with whoever plans to make it into Reno for the event!

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'll be there. I think there are a couple of get togethers for the AR members, one on Wednesday and one on Friday. I'll be at the one on Friday at the Giraffe Bar, I think its at 3pm.

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

Posts: 598 | Location: Texas/CA | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks-

Please get the other guys together to ping this thread.
It would be great to have a chance to meet.

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there Tuesday night through Thursday AM. Will be at event on Wednesday

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same here.

Posts: 11971 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
We won't be able to get away at 3:00 on Friday, but stop by the booth and say hello.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When you are working it is tough to get away from the booth during show hours. Please however stop and say hello at the V-C booth #2623

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1327 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't attend, but Butch Searcy told me he would be there with the 470 NE Classic DR he is building for me.
I would appreciate it very much if one of you would take a couple of pictures of Butch and the DR and email them to me.
I would like to have a couple of pictures that show Butch holding the rifle, standing in front of his set up. If I get a couple of good pictures, I plan to include them in the log book I will create for that gun.

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
I have same problem as Chris. Stop by #21 and say howdy.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1241 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of f224
posted Hide Post
Many of you might remember Eric Ching the Ching Sling inventor. A few of his friends get together every year at Reno on Thursday night to have a BlaserPro/Eric Ching dinner at the OutBack Steakhouse across the street from the convention center.

Join us if you like, PM me with your cell number if you want to join us. We would love to have you.

Captain Dave Funk
Operator
www.BlaserPro.com

Posts: 840 | Location: Dallas, Iowa, USA | Registered: 05 June 2004Reply With Quote