THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Peter DK - Anyone heard from him lately
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter DK - Anyone heard from him lately
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Conartist have often conned them self to begin with. Once that phase is done with, they can con others too.The way I see it from here, Peter has no longer control of what is the truth and whats not, right or wrong towards fellow man. He has reached the top level in moral decay and compassion is nolonger within. From here all truth and light deflects his person, and is an enemy to him.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1!

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But one shouldnt throw stones in a glass house if im not mistaken jens..Insurance fraud is still a con artist...... shame

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Express_Rifles:
But one shouldnt throw stones in a glass house if im not mistaken jens..Insurance fraud is still a con artist...... shame

?.
You are welcome to share everything you know here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tend not to cast those stones...All I can say is Peter always delivered on our business deals.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Express_Rilfes, I should guess that you are PeterDK? Hello Peter - you are using danish frases translated into bad english. People are not stupid! You are a whimp and a liar!

Let's here a little bit about your bussiness' with PeterDK! I love to here myths!

Posts: 46 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTK:
Hey Express_Rilfes, I should guess that you are PeterDK? Hello Peter - you are using danish frases translated into bad english. People are not stupid! You are a whimp and a liar!

Let's here a little bit about your bussiness' with PeterDK! I love to here myths!

It`s incorrect danish too. The correct way to express the old saying is: One shouldn`t throw rocks at somebody, if one self are living in a glasshouse.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually guys, the correct adage in English is "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Having said that, I admire your command of the English language, especially since I know only about two words of Danish. English, yes; French, oui; Spanish, si, but Danish, no.

Posts: 386 | Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not Peter and last ive herd from him was he was on his way to France soo sorry to bust your bubble JTK..But as ive said he made good on our deals on horses so those who didnt get a rifle not my problem nor will I shed a tear at their ignorance of investing in an unknown company.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am not Peter and last ive herd from him was he was on his way to France soo sorry to bust your bubble JTK.. But as ive said he made good on our deals on horses so those who didnt get a rifle not my problem nor will I shed a tear at their ignorance of investing in an unknown company.

I just wanted to capture this in its original form as a warning to any who would consider doing business with you.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And who exactly would be doing business with me I dont sell wares over the internet nor do I try to do any sort of business over a forum..I swear the lengths people will go to prick ride and cheerlead over the internet..

One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTK:

Express_Rifles isn't Peter, I know him and he lives in the Southern US.

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
Hang on guys

There is something sensible we can do here

Everybody leaves a digital signature

If we all want to get to the bottom of this and if the moderators are willing to assist,

They should contact Saeed and confirm if his IP address have been used to log on since (shall we say end of April) ?

This way either he is around not posting or he has disappeared

No stone casting just digital facts

The same applies to all other forum and sites he frequents

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK,now we have a member in the Southern US doing horse deals with the Dane and everything is just perfect.BUT he chides us for doing business with the Danes gun company??i am not fluent in this schizophrenic babble,please translate.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
IP adress is a possibility. But a lot of computers today have dynamic IP-adress. So its only possible if the IP-adress is static.

Posts: 46 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
Of course but it's a pattern we are looking for from Denmark right

Sorry guys we are becoming CSI AR soon .....

One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
Hello moderators

Did you read my post

Is there a will to get to the bottom of this ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter Nerving is a fucking scumbag conman thief. I heard that among the victims there is a young kid who is underage and saved his pennys for a double rifle and sent Peter money and a also professional hunter in Africa who traded him a safari for a gun and Peter fucked them both. Someone needs to find the lowlife bastard and beat him to a bloody pulp.

There has been several thieves on AR. I remember a stockmaker who screwed a bunch of guys, a guy who did taxidermy called widowmaker who was a piece of shit thief, a gunmaker named Greg Hein who took people for thousands, and now this jerk. Sad.

One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Continent:
Peter Nerving is a fucking scumbag conman thief. I heard that among the victims there is a young kid who is underage and saved his pennys for a double rifle and sent Peter money and a also professional hunter in Africa who traded him a safari for a gun and Peter fucked them both. Someone needs to find the lowlife bastard and beat him to a bloody pulp.

There has been several thieves on AR. I remember a stockmaker who screwed a bunch of guys, a guy who did taxidermy called widowmaker who was a piece of shit thief, a gunmaker named Greg Hein who took people for thousands, and now this jerk. Sad.

DC, Quit candy coating things and tell us how you really feel about this asshole. Big Grin tu2 beer

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1706 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I see the opening poster whom actually ordered a rifle from Peter has not posted since Peter posted on this thread.

How many of the other posters have had actual orders to Peter?

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigBBear:
I have been trying now for several weeks to reach Peter Nerving (PeterDK) and am getting no answers to phone calls, PM's, or returns to emails. Curious if anyone has been in recent contact with him and hope he is OK. As some of you know, some of us on AR went together and bought a new Double 500NE from Peter for John Greeff now that he is left handed. John was just at my house and had lots of rifle questions that I just could not answer as I did not know. I knew there were some engraving delays, etc. but it would have been good to have talked to Peter while John was here. I may have an old email address now and would appreciate it if someone that has been in contact with Peter could see that he reaches me. I had a hard drive crash in January and that may have something to do with it. I thought the DR forum may be the best place to reach him. Maybe even some of the Danish crowd on AR. Anyway, appreciate any help,

Larry

Reading through this thread, the only poster whom has purchased, ordered a rifle etc, was the above gentleman, Larry, whom last posted on the 6th of March. PeterDK posted on the 9th of March, and "BibBBear" has not posted since the 6th of March.

Reading through all the other posts, I can't see anyone actually else having put any money down, or having ordered anything.

If they have, perhaps they should personally post. Rather than third parties.

I have not ordered anything from Peter myself, but have visited him and do have his contact details. I haven't ever seen his guns in the flesh, as the Taksdale enterprise was only a plan at the time. I was primarily in Europe to hunt moose and roe deer, and also visit the new Rigby in London - Mark - and accepted an invitation from Peter to visit.

I hope Peter can answer any of his customers queries directly.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Double post deleted.

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
quote:

Reading through this thread, the only poster whom has purchased, ordered a rifle etc, was the above gentleman, Larry, whom last posted on the 6th of March. PeterDK posted on the 9th of March, and "BibBBear" has not posted since the 6th of March.

Reading through all the other posts, I can't see anyone actually else having put any money down, or having ordered anything.

+1

Perhaps we will hear something shortly.

I'm somewhat perplexed by some that have referred to Peter as being all sorts of things/names when they had no dealings with him.

K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NitroX:
quote:
Originally posted by BigBBear:
I have been trying now for several weeks to reach Peter Nerving (PeterDK) and am getting no answers to phone calls, PM's, or returns to emails. Curious if anyone has been in recent contact with him and hope he is OK. As some of you know, some of us on AR went together and bought a new Double 500NE from Peter for John Greeff now that he is left handed. John was just at my house and had lots of rifle questions that I just could not answer as I did not know. I knew there were some engraving delays, etc. but it would have been good to have talked to Peter while John was here. I may have an old email address now and would appreciate it if someone that has been in contact with Peter could see that he reaches me. I had a hard drive crash in January and that may have something to do with it. I thought the DR forum may be the best place to reach him. Maybe even some of the Danish crowd on AR. Anyway, appreciate any help,

Larry

I have not ordered anything from Peter myself, but have visited him and do have his contact details. I haven't ever seen his guns in the flesh, as the Taksdale enterprise was only a plan at the time. I was primarily in Europe to hunt moose and roe deer, and also visit the new Rigby in London - Mark - and accepted an invitation from Peter to visit.

I hope Peter can answer any of his customers queries directly.

I know 2 personally and 3 more through the first 2 (including original poster) that put down money and have been abandoned.

Believe me...it is real!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37897 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I think we will see something happen on this subject, one way or another in the next few weeks.

John H.

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
I know of three.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleDon:
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Continent:

DC, Quit candy coating things and tell us how you really feel about this asshole. Big Grin tu2 beer

I sold a great .470 so I could upgrade to a Taksdale .500 and between me and a friend of mine here in Zambia we had sent deposits of $9,000.

Basically my big carry gun is no more and seemingly I am in debt and will have to pay back my mate.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9983 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DOH!!How much more do Peters apologists need?seems were well into felony territory here right now!

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KimR:
DOH!!How much more do Peters apologists need?

How rude.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NitroX:
quote:
DOH!!How much more do Peters apologists need?

How rude.

Rude, but at this point, John it looks fair!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you must quote,please quote my entire missive. Argumenta ad hominem are best offline where they wont detract from honest members trying to recover a large amount of their stolen funds."The lady doth protest too much,methinks"

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Well, the truth will come out ...

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He appears to be active on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/...ifle/146722612017963

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
His "Homepage" from his information in the Nitro Express site: http://www.axelved.com/

Personal Facebook Page: http://da-dk.facebook.com/peop...ls-Nerving/552604353

Contact info through axelved site: http://www.axelved.com/contact.htm

quote:
Contact Us

Niicky Hansen & Peter Als Nerving
"Axelvedgård", Rønnedevej 4 DK-4683 Rønnede Denmark

Ph. +45-32 52 78 92

E-mail: niickyhansen@yahoo.com

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
Got this message from an AR member:

"-Peterdk set up the Taksdale name brand a year or so ago. His given name is Peter Als Nerving of Denmark. He says that he has worked for London rifle makers in the past.

For his C model rifle, he is using an off the shelf Anson & Dealy double rifle action made in Spain. Nine of those rifles have been ordered by AR members. None have been delivered.

Peter is very late delivering the rifles which he has taken wired deposits for. He has not provided pictures, serial numbers, etc. I am in communication with all buyers and, as far as I can tell, none of them have seen a picture of their rifle even though Peter says they are finished and waiting on testing in a proof house in France.

I remain hopeful that Peter will get things worked out. Once he received my deposit (I was the last to place an order), his communication with me all but ceased. Others reported the same behavior and have been troubled by failure to return emails, messages and calls. I have found it discomforting not hearing from him as delivery dates slide by.

I would recommend that you not place an order until he has delivered rifles and you have seen reviews of them on AR."

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I would recommend that you not place an order until he has delivered rifles and you have seen reviews of them on AR."

As posted earlier, his company ceast to excist. It was shute down the 7th of jan. 2011. He can not run a business anymore on that name.

If anyone has wired money to him after he has closed his Company they have been conned = Police matter!.

If he hasn`t informed his customers, that has weired him money in advanced, that the company is shute down, and no longer excist= Police matter!.

Our VAT registration:

http://www.cvr.dk/Site/Forms/P....aspx?cvrnr=26230640

Express_rifles keeps on with accusations:

quote:
was he not shut down in november when your version of the IRS game to visit and seized most of his properity

??.

I don`t know who or what you are if you are anything at all?. If you want to communicate with me Atleast your real name and country must appear. This post here will I show on the forum unless, you become truthfull!.

According to Express_rifles Peter have had his "properity" seized in november. If Express_rifles isn`t PeterDecay, where does he get all his info from?.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you must quote,please quote my entire missive. Argumenta ad hominem are best offline where they wont detract from honest members trying to recover a large amount of their stolen funds."The lady doth protest too much,methinks"

You seem to want to attack anyone whom questions anything.

All I asked for was for the people actually suffering alleged losses to comment on the thread.

John H.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:
Well, the truth will come out ...

Yes we assume it eventually will. If people have suffered losses, I would assume they are pursuing it through the appropriate channels. And it will all come out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone WHOM??Obviously English is NOT your primary language and you dont understand the previous posts.Please try to reread my post you have quoted.Also give us an estimate of how many adverse posts on this thread do you need to stop questioning Peters culpability?Contrary to your innuendoes MAYBE his victims are not the liars here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If your going to post private messages jens post the whole thing where I gave name location and told you that Peter and I have very regular communications