THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    BEWARE: Newarkian/Ohioan may be at it again!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BEWARE: Newarkian/Ohioan may be at it again!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted
Those who have been scammed here, on NitroExpress, on Longrangehunting, on Rugertalk and I am sure many others will know what I am speaking about.

There are ads by a new seller on Gunbroker for 600NE brass, 577NE brass and gun blanks. The ads ring all too familiar.

Those ads on the other sites were by Newarkian, Ohioan and I forget the other "handles". Many different "real" names associated with Newarkian - Richard Lloyd, Bonita Lloyd among others. This ad is by someone with a different name, though I couldn't find that person living in the area claimed.

I received an PM from a good person on this board asking if I wanted to split the lot and cost of the 600NE brass. When I looked at the ad, bells went off.I lost a good amount of money trying to buy that lot of brass for the same money. I told him to stay away.

I don't know that this is the same person, but BE CAREFUL.

Those of you who go to those other sites frequently have my permission to cross post this wherever they feel appropriate.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Paul:

When is that gun going to get here?

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Like an approaching Christmas, I try not to think about it. Hopefully by the end of the month.

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
What month???? Big Grin

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleDon:
What month???? Big Grin

moon

Actually, that's a fair question.

Ken tells me that the V-C folk are at IWA this weekend and it should ship when they return.

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
IF one of you guys is in need of 600 brass I have 10 pieces of new Horneber that I'll let you have til the next batch comes out. Then simply repay me.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you Mike. I'm ok for now but don't know what Bwananelson might need.

When Dieter gets production going, I want 150 pieces, Cal wants 300. We should get our ducks in a row with totals and maybe convince Horneber to produce them sooner than the summer.

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
You can also add the names/alias "Ymir" Lloyd
to the list.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote