New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blaser S2
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
OK, I've done it! Yesterday I bought a Blaser S2 double rifle in 9,3x74R. It's my first double and I'm very happy with it! It has gorgeous wood and tastefull engraving.
It is not a rifle for the double-purist who will probably find the design much too modern, but I really like it (de gustibus et coloribus...). I had allready ordered the rifle when I found this forum. Not much good has been said here about the S2, but I hope I can change that Wink

For me, the rifle balances really wel and swings great. It's not the lightest of rifles, but I'm still young and don't mind the weight. It will probably only be used in Belgium (at least for many years) so the distances are not too great.

The 9,3x74R cartridge is not the most powerfull, not the fastest, not the newest, not... but it will suffise for my hunting needs.
Before anybody points it out, I know it is a bit overkill on roe deer.

Next up is finding the right loads. I'm starting with factory ammunition and will probably start reloading in the future.
The first shots I fired were RWS H-mantel and accuracy was not that great (+/- 5 inch "group" of 10 shots at 50 meters). I'm sure this will improve with different ammo and practice.
This saturday I'm hoping to test different brands (RWS, Norma and S&B) and different bullets. Unfortunately, the rifle was regulated with 285 gr. Blaser CDP rounds, which are not very common.

Proud DRSS member

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Nitehawk,
Congrats on your new double...It sounds like you made a good purchase! You are correct on the opinions here on the board....lots of them! In the end the only thing that matters is that you are happy with your rifle! Now book your trip to Texas this june and come meet the rest of the Double Rifle shooters on a hog hunt...you will have a great time...trust me! I for one would enjoy seeing and shooting your Blaser. I have yet to see one.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
Great to see someone happy with their S2. I've been kicking around the idea of a 500-416, 9.3x74R two barrel set. I think it is a fine well built hunting arm. It has some pecadillos but so do tradional doubles.

Enjoy,

505ED

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Nighthawk, welcome to the AR's double rifle forum, and congratulations on your first double rifle! I assure you it will not be your last one.

The 9.3X74R is not overkill for North american hunting at all, in fact is the absolute best choice you could have made, in a double rifle chambering. The chambering is very usefull in Africa as well, and in many places is legal for all the big five, though light for Elephant, and buffalo, it is perfect for cats,over bait, and all plains game there!

You are correct that the opinions of any Blazer, not just the S2, is not good in most places where double rifle shooters congragate, but that shouldn't bother you, it is your money, and your rifle, and if it cranks your motor, then drive it, and enjoy!

You really need to reload for your double rifle, to get the best from it, but you will find very quickly, that loading for a double rifle is far removed from loading for a single barrel rifle. That will come, however, if you take advice from this forum's members. If you can find a copy of Graeme Wright's book,"SHOOTING THE BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE" it will be the best money you've ever spent, as it will explain a lot of things not generally known, and will dispell a lot of myths revolving around double rifles!

Now you need to go to your profile, and place DRSS (Double Rifle Shooter's Society) in you signature line, as you are now our newest member. We have a hunt at the 4K rance near Brady, Texas in June if you're interested!
beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of scubapro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitehawk:

The 9,3x74R cartridge is not the most powerfull, not the fastest, not the newest, not... but it will suffise for my hunting needs.
Before anybody points it out, I know it is a bit overkill on roe deer.

But it is one of the most desirable and well designed cartridges in the world. Perfect for any double!!!

Oh well, I hope to make it one day too to buy one...

Klaus

life is too short for not having the best equipment You could buy...
www.titanium-gunworks.de

Posts: 759 | Location: Germany | Registered: 30 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
Nighthawk, welcome to the AR's double rifle forum, and congratulations on your first double rifle! I assure you it will not be your last one.

The 9.3X74R is not overkill for North american hunting at all, in fact is the absolute best choice you could have made, in a double rifle chambering. The chambering is very usefull in Africa as well, and in many places is legal for all the big five, though light for Elephant, and buffalo, it is perfect for cats,over bait, and all plains game there!

You are correct that the opinions of any Blazer, not just the S2, is not good in most places where double rifle shooters congragate, but that shouldn't bother you, it is your money, and your rifle, and if it cranks your motor, then drive it, and enjoy!

You really need to reload for your double rifle, to get the best from it, but you will find very quickly, that loading for a double rifle is far removed from loading for a single barrel rifle. That will come, however, if you take advice from this forum's members. If you can find a copy of Graeme Wright's book,"SHOOTING THE BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE" it will be the best money you've ever spent, as it will explain a lot of things not generally known, and will dispell a lot of myths revolving around double rifles!

Now you need to go to your profile, and place DRSS (Double Rifle Shooter's Society) in you signature line, as you are now our newest member. We have a hunt at the 4K rance near Brady, Texas in June if you're interested!
beer

The 9.3X74R is absolute best choice you could have made, in a double rifle? Hmmmmmm....

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bush:
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:

The 9.3X74R is not overkill for North american hunting at all, in fact is the absolute best choice you could have made, in a double rifle chambering.

The 9.3X74R is absolute best choice you could have made, in a double rifle? Hmmmmmm....

Dave, what chambering would you prefere in a double rifle for North America, that would be better than the 9.3X74R? Confused
I'd be very interested in hearing the answer to that, and your reasoning for your choice!

DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have a hunt at the 4K rance near Brady, Texas in June if you're interested!

Nitehawk:

Here is a link to information about the next DRSS hunt in June:

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/760101804/m/231100136

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MacD37, OK what bullets should one use for what game in the 9.3x74R? Let's try:
White tail deer (USA)
Hogs/pigs (USA)
Kudu
Warthog
Buffalo

Thanks, Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10514 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Mac, Nitehawk said his rifle would probably only be used in Belgium, not North America and I didn't understand your answer to be confined to North America since it was followed by a reference to Africa.

Dave

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For Europe and North America, 9.3 is a great choice.
-------------------------------------------------
"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."

Posts: 1742 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NiteHawk ---- how about some photos and what does it actually weigh?

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
I think a 9.3 is great no matter what your shooting. It has enough bullet weight(286grn) to get it done on almost anyting(Hogs, Deer any size, antelope any size, and it might be on the light side but will do on most bovine. All in a nice lightweight gun, whats not to like?

Although in time when I get the big bore guns out of my system. I'd like a S2 in a 22 hornet , with a set of 7x57R or 30R barrels. Now that is about perfect for about 90% of what is around my house.

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"It has enough bullet weight(286grn) to get it done on almost anyting(Hogs, Deer any size, antelope any size, and it might be on the light side but will do on most bovine. All in a nice lightweight gun, whats not to like?"

Then you can use the 320gn 9.3mm bullets for anything "heavy"

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
The pluses of the Blaser S2 are: its strength, which is unequalled in a double; its mechanically adjustable regulation; its de-cocker, which, like that of the Krieghoff, is the safest thing going; and the availability of fairly easily interchangeable (with a bit of gunsmith fitting) barrels.

Its minuses (to me, anyway) are: its non-traditional, fairly extreme and modern Teutonic styling; its use of alloy and plastic materials (which I like in the R93 but don't like in a double); and the fact that its de-cocker is automatic and apparently can't be made non-automatic.

The S2s seem to be very well put together and I like the way they handle. A 9.3 would be a lot of fun, I think.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13465 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
MacD37, OK what bullets should one use for what game in the 9.3x74R? Let's try:
White tail deer (USA)
Hogs/pigs (USA)
Kudu
Warthog
Buffalo
Thanks, Peter.

quote:
Mac, Nitehawk said his rifle would probably only be used in Belgium, not North America and I didn't understand your answer to be confined to North America since it was followed by a reference to Africa.

Dave

quote:
Then you can use the 320gn 9.3mm bullets for anything "heavy" 500N

PETER,500Nand DAVE With the 286 gr Woodliegh soft and solids it will clean the whole bucket you list! The 320 gr bullets may regulate in the rifle, but it was not designed for the 9.3X74R, or 9.3X62 Mauser, it's balistic twin. The 320 gr was meant for the 360#2 NE which uses a 320 gr .367 dia bullet. Also the 286 gr Nosler partitions, work well on plains game, deer, and hogs, and the North fork CPS, and the FPS, will cover both ends.

There is nothing in Europe that requires more power than in North America, so to answer DAVE, the above applies.

My mention of use in Africa, was to show the the rifle, so cahmbered, could also be usefull in Africa as well. This was in case some were thinking of something smaller, which would likely be legal for plains game in Africa, but wouldn't be for use on the bite backs. the 9.3X74R is simply a more usefull chambering for a light double rifle. I thought since the rifle was bought chambered for the 9.3X74R, I would simply state that it is one of the best "COVER BOTH SIDES" rounds for a light double one could choose, and that is still my opinion! I hope this makes clear my position on this. beer wave

DRSS Charter member

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nitehawk
Welcome to AR and to the DRSS. Congratulations on your Blaser S2.

Please research my previous post in regards to the 9,3x74R. It is one GREAT calibre.
I have taken game from turkeys, bobcat, deer, pigs, black bear, quite a bit of African plains game to giraffe, cape buff [one shot kill] and an elephant [one shot kill at 5 yards] with mine.

As to the Blaser S2. I have shot one, and I have and used quite a bit, a Blaser R 93, a K 95 and D99 Duo.

The K 95 and the D99 operate like the S2, ie, they decock after shooting, when opened, and must be recocked after reloading and closing the action.

It is a different system, many people do not like it.

However I see it as a training issue. Once you learn your S2 and it becomes second nature I do not see it as a big deal.

But you must practice until it becomes an automatic reflex when you are hunting and under stress.

The S2 handles and feels good, they are rugged and very accurate.

Well handled, the Blaser S2 in 9,3x74R will be a great hunting rifle.

The 9,3x74R is the best double rifle calibre under 40 cal.

It is one of my most favorites.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!
Welcome to the DRSS.
The 9.3X74R is a good choice. Or at leat I hope it is. . .I'm waiting on a Chapuis in that caliber!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to learning a lot about double rifles and I have allready ordered a copy of Wright's book. http://www.hataritimes.com/webshop/template/index.htm has them under 'Bucher' & 'Englische Afrikanische Bucher' (and lots of other good books)
A hunt in Texas would be great, but is unfortunately beyond my means for the moment. And with the Belgian anti-gun laws, customs will probably seize my gun and never let go of it.

My comments on the 9,3x74R cartridge were only in jest because I know you understand the qualities of it. On other boards, it is sometimes ridiculed as "outdated", "overpowered", "underpowered", ... and then a new Reminchester .480SFSMR (Super Fat Short Marketing Round) is put forward.

The S2 is not a true lightweight gun, but it handles very well. I will put it on a scale tonight when I get home.

As I do not own a digital camera (an expensive shooting addiction is to blame), pictures will have to wait.

Training with it (and every rifle) is crucial. My OU shotguns also have an automatic safety, so this is becoming a habbit (but I do have to confess that I have missed several pigeons because I forgot to switch it off).

Proud DRSS member

One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Mac, I don't want to get into a big argument here. Everyone has their pet caliber or calibers and while I think the 9.3X74R is indeed a fine caliber that makes up into a very nice lightweight rifle, it just would not be my choice in a double. It will not do anything that a scope sighted magazine rifle won't do more efficiently at much lower cost and, again this is just my view, it is really to light for the dangerous game except under ideal circumstances.

Where a double really outshines a magazine is at close quarters with dangerous game and under those circumstances, I just would prefer more "punch." For me, serious doubles start with the 450/400 and go up from there. However, I am certainly cognizant that "Pondoro" did yeomans work with a .375 double and there is not a lot of difference between the .375 and the 9.3X74R. If a 9.3X74R is your choice, by all means go for it.

Dave

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bush:
Mac, I don't want to get into a big argument here. Everyone has their pet caliber or calibers and while I think the 9.3X74R is indeed a fine caliber that makes up into a very nice lightweight rifle, it just would not be my choice in a double. It will not do anything that a scope sighted magazine rifle won't do more efficiently at much lower cost and, again this is just my view, it is really to light for the dangerous game except under ideal circumstances.

jumping
Dave, there is no argument here, but there is some failier to understand the thread, however!

This thread is not about which is best, a bolt rifle or Double rifle, for any purpose! The fact is, we were discussing only one double rifle, that NIGHTHAWK has already bought! In the case being discussed, he was wondering if he had made the right choice in his DOUBLE RIFLE, for the purpose he will use it, mainly in Europe. So in a DOUBLE RIFLE, for his purposes, his choice of the rimmed 9.3X74R in a DOUBLE RIFLE, not a bolt rifle,is a perfect choice. There is no real dangerous game in Europe, except for maybe a bear, which are also the most dangerous game in North America as well, so the paralell. For that purpose, if one is going to hunt with a double rifle, the rifle, and cartridge cover everything from fox to bear, in Europe, or North America.

Then, my mention of it's use in Africa was simply to say, because it was bought to use, primarily, in EUROPE, it is usefull in Africa as well, though light for the big stuff. I believe I stated that fact, in my answer to him.

quote:
Where a double really outshines a magazine is at close quarters with dangerous game and under those circumstances, I just would prefer more "punch." For me, serious doubles start with the 450/400 and go up from there.

I agree with you on where serious double rifles start,and where each type shine, but that is not what is being discussed here! Again, Why are you dwelling on the difference between a bolt rifle, and a double rifle? Everyone knows that difference, but this is ONLY about a double rifle, since that is what the man bought. I'm sure he has bolt rifles, but that is a seperate thread, and has no place here.

quote:
However, I am certainly cognizant that "Pondoro" did yeomans work with a .375 double and there is not a lot of difference between the .375 and the 9.3X74R. If a 9.3X74R is your choice, by all means go for it.

Dave

Taylor asside, my choice of a serious double rifle is not in question here! IN fact, my doubles start a little One 357 mag, one, 8x57JR, TWO, 9.3X74Rs, one O/U, and one S/S , one,500/450 WR, one 470NE, one 58 cal ML, up to a 577NE, and my pair for Africa is a matched pair of 9.3X74R for the small one, paired up with a 470NE for the big stuff.

None of this has anything to do with whether or not a 9.3X74 Blazer was a good choice for Nighthawk's purposes. I don't think he was asking if he should have bought a bolt rifle instead of a double, but was simply asking for some positive input on the choice he had already made, for HIS FIRST DOUBLE RIFLE, but I suppose you think I should have told him the rifle was a piece of crap, and chamering was dumb, and he should have bought a bolt rifle instead.

Dave I simply don't think there was a reason for your opposition to my answers to Nighthawk's questions, but to me it seems you want me to rain on his parade, for some reason! Geez, guy the guy just bought his first double rifle, and is happy about that purchase, so why the negativity?
Confused Roll Eyes

DRSS Charter member

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It will not do anything that a scope sighted magazine rifle won't do more efficiently at much lower cost

I don't agree with that at all. Having used scoped bolt rifles exclusively for 20 years, and then doubles almost exclusively for the last 20, I've found the medium bore double to be a "square peg in a round hole" for general purpose hunting less often than I did magazine rifles. I view the magazine rifle as far more specialized than the double. The magazine rifle shines in long range precision and low cost, but that's about it.

quote:
Where a double really outshines a magazine is at close quarters with dangerous game

That isn't the only place.
-----------------------------------------------
"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."

Posts: 1742 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Mac, please accept my apology. It was not my intent to hijack this thread or to disparage Nitehawk's choice of caliber.

400 Nitro Express, I respect your opinion. I just have a different view.

Dave

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Dave, no apology necessary, I was just puzzled at your comments, that seemed to me to be a little off topic, nothing more! beer

DRSS Charter member

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nitehawk : I agree with MacD37 and Mrlexma about the Blasers . I have owned Blasers for more than a decade, in 8 different calibers and in four different models,(my next should be an S 2) and I am used to the oppinions , bad and good , that new ideas always bring . In reference of the regulation of the barrels, it is easy to change the point of impact with the screws provided in the muzzle. Read the instructions, and voilà. Try the 232 grains ammo from Norma , and regulate the barrels for it. Will be good for lighter game. Have fun with your new toy.

Posts: 93 | Location: Santiago, Chile. | Registered: 13 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave
No offense taken but I must agree with 400 Nitro.

I hunted with bolt rifles for many years until I "discovered" double rifles.

I have used double rifles on hunts that would seem to be bolt rifle territory.

I have discovered that for most general hunting the 2 quick shots of a double rifle are far superior to a bolt rifle with its larger mag capicity. I did not set out to prove that I just discovered it to be true.

I consider the bolt rifle to be the "speciality" rifle, best only when longer [say 250yd plus] shots are most likely.

I have found the 9,3x74R double to be one of the best hunting rifles on the planet.

It is not too big for the small stuff, and well handled, just enough for the big stuff.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As promissed: I have put the rifle on my kitchen scale and it weighs 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg).

quote:
In reference of the regulation of the barrels, it is easy to change the point of impact with the screws provided in the muzzle. Read the instructions, and voilà.

Unfortunately, the manual doesn't mention the regulating part. They probably expect me to return the rifle to a dealer with 10 boxes of ammo so they can enjoy themselves. Do the US dealers include the regulating instructions?

Proud DRSS member

one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
Nitehawk,
Section 8.0 of the owners manual makes reference as to "How you can regulate your barrels" it appears a bit crude but I'm sure you should understand it looking at the rifle.
Blaser Owners Manual

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by foxfire:
Nitehawk,
Section 8.0 of the owners manual makes reference as to "How you can regulate your barrels" it appears a bit crude but I'm sure you should understand it looking at the rifle.
Blaser Owners Manual

Sorry Foxfire, but the manual on page 8 only tells you how to adjust the sights, not how to regulate the barrel convergance! beer

DRSS Charter member

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact Aleko at www.heritagearms.net

He can tell you how to do it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dumb question (?). What primers are you guys using for the 9.3x74R? I just realised that I have been using LR primers for the 9.3 but LR magnum (Rem 91/2) for my 375H&H, but the cases are almost the same length.
Thnaks, Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10514 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use Fed 215 in the 9,3x74R.

One of Us
Picture of f224
posted Hide Post
Check with "ChopperGuy" here or at www.BlaserPro.com. He had an S2 in 9.3x74R and can share some good data with you.

Captain Dave Funk
Operator
www.BlaserPro.com

Posts: 840 | Location: Dallas, Iowa, USA | Registered: 05 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tips!

Proud DRSS member