THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    FYI-Double by Nagel & Menz 9,3x74R
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FYI-Double by Nagel & Menz 9,3x74R
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted
This is on the German Gun Collectors' Association 'for sale' page.

Nagel & Menz 9,3x74R side-by-side double rifle, round body (Westley Richards scalloped style), 95% case colors on receiver, 100% black on barrels, bow and release lever, cross bolt top fastener, 23-9/16 inch barrels, solid file cut rib, excellent bores, single standing express rear sight, ramped front blade and bead. 15-¼ inch stock with 95% finish on stock with extraordinary figure and color, excellent checkering, 7 pounds. Leather travel case deteriorated, but could be saved. $6500

Not sure about the maker of the gun, but thought it was a nice looking rifle and you guys might want a look?

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful little double, and if I didn't already have two 9.3X74R doubles, I be looking at this one, for sure! thumb

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Beauty of a rifle.... Someone should pick it up

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote