THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    After much soul searching......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After much soul searching......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Gents: After MUCH thought and tears, I have decided to sell my beloved Demas/Verney Carron 450/400 double. It was bought new and remains in virtually perfect shape and has, to its credit one buff from the Luangwa Valley while hunting with Mr. Johnny DuPlooy.
I'm posting it here first, as I know some folks will be going to the shows and will be looking to purchase some hardware for upcoming hunts.
I will be posting pics, etc., if there is any interest from you folks, please PM and I will get back pronto with pics.

I know if someone here buys her, she will get the home she deserves.

Thanks.

Gary
DRSS (yes I will still have 2 others)
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Gary: I am very sorry you have taken this decision, as I can imagine how it hurts. Wish I were in a position to buy, as I am totally without a double rifle, and a .450-400 is what I hope for. I am sure you will find your rifle a good home.
Will be watching for pictures nonetheless.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Bill...it does....but times are tough and at least I do have a few more rifles to fall back on.
My pics are on my laptop at the office or I would have posted already.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote