THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    spartan -- or "the sky is falling"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

spartan -- or "the sky is falling"
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found this on the Remington site. It may be old news to most but its still there to read.

SPR22 history

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alberta
Thanks for the info, any help is appreciated. My sight appears more or less centered, but I haven't shot it yet, so no clue if it is even close.

Savage99
The only obvious differences I note on my newer version: triggers are not gold colored, and the forend is not Shnabel.
Rick

DRSS

Posts: 708 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rojovin
posted Hide Post
I am new to this board and interested in joining your group Double Rifle Shooters Society. I have a Merkel 2020 Express O/U 8X57JRS, and a Heym M55 9.3X47R. Live in New York on Long Island. Thanks and sorry for the intrusion.ROJOVIN

Posts: 96 | Location: Long Island New York | Registered: 14 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rojovin:
I am new to this board and interested in joining your group Double Rifle Shooters Society. I have a Merkel 2020 Express O/U 8X57JRS, and a Heym M55 9.3X47R. Live in New York on Long Island. Thanks and sorry for the intrusion.ROJOVIN

Read the following link. IF you agree to follow all the rules and regulations mentioned. Sign the form in blood and return with 48 hours. The secret hand shake and password will be sent within 12 hours!

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/760101804/m/427100614

(Jokeing)

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ROJOVIN

Welcome to drss !

you're in already, you just didn't know it !

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote