THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Vintage H&H 375 fl mag. ammo box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vintage H&H 375 fl mag. ammo box
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted
Anyone have a box like this one with the bond street adress to sell ? Or know where I can find one.

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have bought vintage English Express cartridges and boxes from David Powell on Gunsinternational. Found him fair and easy to deal with.
Good luck in your search. Nice rifle .
Larry

Posts: 373 | Location: Atlanta.GA | Registered: 07 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sarg
posted Hide Post
Where in the world are you bud & do you want a 235gr marked box ?

Posts: 461 | Location: New Zealand - Australia - South Africa | Registered: 14 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarg:
Where in the world are you bud & do you want a 235gr marked box ?

Want a time period empty box with the H&H bond street adress/375 magnum flanged to have in the double rifle case. If its a 235, 270 or 300gr does not matter. IN Sweden Smiler

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sarg
posted Hide Post
Ok, got the idea, I'm in a cartridge collectors club & most guys collect packs to but we just had yearly big meeting & auction, I didn't know to look for these then but I will from now on !

Posts: 461 | Location: New Zealand - Australia - South Africa | Registered: 14 October 2007Reply With Quote