THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Merkel 141 in need of scope mount
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merkel 141 in need of scope mount
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted
I picked up a 141 with the Recknagel pivot bases. I need the mount with 30mm rings if anyone has an extra lying around.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1241 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Contact Mark at NECG (New England Custom Guns). They have a the Recknagel parts.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
Biebs,
Not anymore they don't.

Savannah Safaris Namibia
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1241 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
Brain1: They must have received a new shipment. I just received a set for my 416 Rigby. Ordered right after DSC. I would give them another call or talk to Todd Ramirez.

Safe shooting

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you still need a set of Recknagel pivot 30mm rings I have some extra sets. $320 shipped

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1327 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
Ken,

Thanks I sent you an email.

Savannah Safaris Namibia
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA