THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Shooting the British Double rifle new ed.??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting the British Double rifle new ed.??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I heard a rumor that there is a 4th edition coming out in the near future...pipe dream??
Cheers
Rick

DRSS

Posts: 707 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a call from the author Graeme Wright while he was in Las Vegas for the SHOT SHOW with Geoff McDonald, WOODLEIGH BULLETS.He is putting the finishing touches on the book and working with the printers now. I have suggested he have them individually package each book for shipment so they can be mailed easily.
Books should be available later this year!!
I have an order in for the first case, all autographed!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2565 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Fascinating!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16378 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Nice. Thanks for the update. I'll keep my eyes open.
Thanks
Rick

DRSS

Posts: 707 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where is Paul Harvey when you need him? I want to hear the rest of the story. Did Woodleigh find a US distributor?

Posts: 199 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
I had a call from the author Graeme Wright while he was in Las Vegas for the SHOT SHOW with Geoff McDonald, WOODLEIGH BULLETS.He is putting the finishing touches on the book and working with the printers now. I have suggested he have them individually package each book for shipment so they can be mailed easily.
Books should be available later this year!!
I have an order in for the first case, all autographed!!

How does one pre-order?

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7144 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
Where is Paul Harvey when you need him? I want to hear the rest of the story. Did Woodleigh find a US distributor?

See my post in the reloading section. Apparently almost there.

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7144 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I have encouraged Graeme to offer his 4th edition here on AR!! He may do it... I will keep you advised.

There are still alot of the WOODLEIGH HANDLOADING BOOK available, written by Graeme Wright and Geoff McDonald together. You may order that thru Woodleigh.

Geoff hasn't nominated his US Distributor yet. He interviewed 3 or 4 when he was here for SHOT SHOW. He will make a decision soon as production is ramping up and he has filled some back orders from the Ammo manufacturers. I will advise here on AR as soon as I hear!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2565 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. Been trying desperately to find Norma PH 375 Flanged. I've scored 26 rounds and that's it!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Curious as to what is added from the 3rd edition.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
I have 2 of his additions. Think the last one was number 3 and its about twice as thick as the first one I got. So hopefully this will include more data as well.

Mac

Posts: 1724 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
I need one if he sees fit to offer them here.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1240 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jorge:
Good to hear. Been trying desperately to find Norma PH 375 Flanged. I've scored 26 rounds and that's it!

Try Bill Bogner at Raven Rocks Precision for Norma. He is one of thier top suppliers!! He is up and running in his new Virginia location.

CheerZ,

470EDDY

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Raven Rocks Precision

Thanks, but no joy. I've just about given up on finding the stuff. Fortunately I've found a couple of nandloads with Woodleighs and Hornady Bonded that regulate well. Still if ANYBODY has any Norma PH 375 H&H FL Magnum ammo for sale in 300gr , let me know!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member