THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    WHAT??? No updates or pics from DSC Convention???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHAT??? No updates or pics from DSC Convention???
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted
Can't believe that no one has access to a computer or has an iPhone, DROID, BlackBerry, etc with which he can take and post pictures Mad

I mean, SOME of us have to work and live only vicariously through such posts CRYBABY

Yeah and I did check the African Forum, Big Bores etc - a smattering of "Oh yeah, geat times ..." but not a photo.

Sheesh!

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nemo .450
posted Hide Post
I agree, simply scandelous! Eeker No respect for a body these days...

I thought better of alot of the folks here... shame ( Big Grin)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. -- John 3:36

http://www.accurateinnovations.com - http://aigunstocks.com/home-2/

NRA Life Member
DSC
SCI
DRSS - STILL waiting on MY "Taksdale" .450NE or a refund... coffee

"Young knight, learn to love God and revere women, so that your honour grows. Practice knighthood and learn the Art that dignifies you, and brings you honour in wars." (Johannes Liechtenauer, 14th century)

Posts: 279 | Location: North-East Georgia | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am omputer challanged and can not figure out how to post pictures, but I can report that the AR dinner was well attended and good fun was had by all. You both missed a good time. DSC paid for dinner again this year.

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Hartley.
Hope youre telling some good stories of your Sabatti and the dangerous cabages that charged you

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doc, if we told you, we'd have to shoot you! We all had to swear to the AR code of secrecy!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nemo .450
posted Hide Post
Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Big Grin

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. -- John 3:36

NRA Life Member
DSC
SCI

"Young knight, learn to love God and revere women, so that your honour grows. Practice knighthood and learn the Art that dignifies you, and brings you honour in wars." (Johannes Liechtenauer, 14th century)

Posts: 279 | Location: North-East Georgia | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Doc, if we told you, we'd have to shoot you! We all had to swear to the AR code of secrecy!

Given the shooting skills of some of you, I ain't scared a nuthin'. coffee

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
CCMDoc

Oh my god, you missed it pal! DSC was incredible, so much so that yesterday I joined DSC for LIFE, and my wife enjoyed as well, she is now a Life member too! We will not miss another DSC ever! I will be there every year and everyone will just have to put up with me! End Of Story!

Michael

http://www.b-mriflesandcartridges.com/default.html

The New Word is "Non-Conventional", add "Conventional" to the Endangered Species List!
Live Outside The Box of "Conventional Wisdom"

I do Not Own Any Part of Any Bullet Company, I am not in the Employ Of Any Bullet Company. I do not represent, own stock, nor do I receive any proceeds, or monies from ANY BULLET COMPANY. I am not in the bullet business, and have no Bullets to sell to you, nor anyone else.

Posts: 8426 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Believe me, if there were any way, I would ahve been there but between my dedication to saving money for Jumbo coupled with my realization that I had agreed to lecture at a national meeting, there was no way that I could have made it this year. Frowner

Next year, on the other hand ... beer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bailey will be posting pictures and a report as soon as he get's my DNA of that wonderful double he has built jumping jumping of course I may be dreaming too jumping

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All of the rifles have been cleaned with bleach after ddrhook finaly left them alone. That guy has issues that I can't explain Wink

Here are a few pics from my booth and my Daughters favorite mounts.

My donation to the club. .303 British

Bailey Bradshaw

www.bradshawgunandrifle.com

I'm in the gun buildin bidness, and cousin....bidness is a boomin

Posts: 568 | Location: Diana, TX | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nemo .450
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr. Bradshaw!

NRA Life Member
DSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow ! I don't know which I like more, the taxidermy or the rifles. Both are incredible examples of workmanship.

One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
Some of us were working at the DSC show. I wasn't able to get far from our booth. Sorry no pictures here, but some good memories of some nice mammories.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1241 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote