THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Finding Out For Myself - Part X and XVII, by Sherman Bell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finding Out For Myself - Part X and XVII, by Sherman Bell
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I am looking for copies of Sherman Bell's articles "Finding Out For Myself - Part X" from the Autumn 2005 issue of Double Gun Journal and "Finding Out For Myself - Part XVII" from the Summer 2011 issue of Double Gun Journal. I am interested in working up nitro for black loads for a 500/450 No. 1 Express double rifle and a 577/500 No. 2 Express martini and have been told these will help. If someone can help me with copies of those articles I would appreciate it.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
boomer, I'm working tomorrow but if you'll PM me your mailing address I can copy these and mail them to you in a day or so. I've found both to be very informative. Your 577/500#2 Martini sounds interesting, I had one years ago but the stock was so straight I couldn't see the sights so it got traded off. If you don't mind the snail-mail I'll be happy to send you copies.
Best.

Posts: 367 | Location: South east Georgia | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote