New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodleigh Bullets Needed!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've got a hunt coming up this Summer with CMS and I'm in semi-desperate need of some .411" Woodleighs. If anyone has a box of 400gr. FMJs and/or SPs I'd be interested.

This should probably be in the Classifieds but it's so double-rifle specific that I thought this was the best place to put it.

Posts: 988 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I will check tonight. If I have some I am happy to let you have them and you can replace them once Woodleigh is up and running again.

Mike

Posts: 21227 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That would be great, thanks for checking Mike.

One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
I'll check for you too.

Mac

Posts: 1726 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
quote:
This should probably be in the Classifieds but it's so double-rifle specific that I thought this was the best place to put it.

My 1895 .405 Winchester also shoots Woodie 400 grain .411 bullets and has taken Cape Buff with them. The Weldcore penetrated 40 inches of guts and heart before exiting between front legs - bullet not recovered, but Buff dead. Happy hunter.
I will check my bullet shelf too.

No spare bullets as all were loaded in .405 WCF brass. I also shoot a .405 DR and they will work fine there at 2100 fps.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
I have a full box of .411 woody softs if you want them. Shoot me a message if you are still in need.

801-706-1701

Mac

Posts: 1726 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Great people here on Ar Smiler.

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may have some .411 softs- let me check.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike Jines took care of me-- the bullets arrived yesterday. I am grateful for his generosity and for this community of hunters!