THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    12 shots and apair of channellock pliers................
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12 shots and apair of channellock pliers................
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted
is all it took to make my new remington spr22 45-70 shoot!!!.... 3 shots from the left barrel cloverleaf, and the right barrel is about 1" higher and a definte pattern to the right.... still at 15 yds, its under 3"... pic to follow... everybody that shot it today was impressed... triggers are horrible, lots of travel, the left (rear) is better than the right (front)...regulation was easy... i'd removed the barrel rib, so it was easy to turn the jackscrew... it took about 3 whole turns to make it a decent group....

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2831 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Glad it seems to have worked out all right for you! All that worry for nothing. Smiler They are fun, but man, those triggers are something else. Picked up a couple boxes of 325 gr. Leverevolution rounds on sale today; will try them next weekend and see if they work as well as the 300 gr. HP's.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I thought it was only 8 rounds.

Oh well.

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
BOOM i think the heavy murderous recoil made me lose track.... stir

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2831 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote