posted

Posts: 1071 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You would require a lot of bandaids

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My cats run to the sound of gun fire.

Knowing I most likely just shot a varmint they can eat.

Posts: 19357 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Does it matter what type of pussy one holds?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, here is a simple game one can play and have a bit of fun with too.

I play it with women.

Here is an example.

Got to a shop, and one of the men working there has long hair tied behind his head.

"You need to get rid of that long hair! It sucks your brains out!'

"I like it this way sir."

"If you don't believe what I say, just look at women. They have long hair and no brains!"

I did not see an English couple behind me, and the lady said "That is not very nice!"

I said "I can prove it. What do you do for a living?"

"I am a doctor!"

Her husband was laughing now.

I said "OK, doctor. Obviously you have SOME brains to learn to chop people up. But, do you have brains enough to solve a simple maths problem?"

"Of course I can, if you can solve it"

I asked the man behind the counter for a peace of paper and a pen.

"I am a Beduin. Born and bred here. There was an old Beduin who had 3 sons. He died and left 17 camels. In his will, he said his first son gets half, his second son gets a third, and his youngest son gets a ninth of what he leaves behind.

Now 17 camels. How many camels does each son gets?"

She got the pen and paper, wrote all sorts of numbers, and I could see she was no where near solving it.

"May be you need to take your shoes off and count your toes too!"

Everyone in the shop was paying full attention.

The husband was laughing loudly now.

After a few minutes, I said "Hey lady doctor, this is a very simple problem to solve. Obviously you are in deep thought of how to butcher some poor sod on your operating table. So, let me tell you what happened. The sons couldn't solve it either"

She said "so what happened?"

The boys went to ask one of their father's friends, and told him about their will.

The old man thought for a bit "Alright my boys. Your father was a very dear friend to me. Like a brother. So I will give you another camel, and then you can divide them amongst you"

"The boys were very grateful.

Half 18 is 9
Third of 18 is 6
A ninth of 18 is 2

Add them up.

17."

The English couple were very impressed.

The doctor said she will play that rick on her friends.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice, especially as the Brits are NEVER wrong; always nice to catch them in a situation.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That photo brought back memories of a similar game.

About sixty years ago, in Luna, New Mexico my "friend" and his sister did something similar. She was holding their pet bobcat. He was sitting in his pickup truck and raced the engine. The bobcat tore the young girl up, and later they shot the bobcat. In retrospect, they should have shot my "friend". He had a reputation for being worthless.

Posts: 13772 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

That is like the trick----
count half way down from 10----

10,9,8,7,6---now add 5=11

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've written before of that ex-buddy of mine who had a knack of doing barroom tricks for free drinks.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote