THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A wedding night in the Australian outback
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A wedding night in the Australian outback
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(I am very happy to report that the Aussies can't complain about this one -because I found it on an Aussie website)

A 40 year old American woman took out ads to find a husband. She ended up advertising in the Australian newspapers - and got a response from a guy who had spent his entire life in the Australian outback.

The two met and managed to get along well enough to get married.

In the hotel room after the wedding reception, the bride went into the bathroom to pretty herself (and do whatever it is that guys don't want to know, actually) Smiler

The bride comes out of the bathroom, looking very attractive and sexy and finds that the groom has stacked all of the furniture, including the bed, in one corner of the room. She is appalled and asks the groom what the heck he was doing!

The Aussie outback hermit replies: "I just wanted to give us a lot of room in case it's anything like kangeroos".

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping
You actually have to see Kangaroos to get this one. Shame on you Gerry! mona

rotflmo

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerry, I read this yesterday and am still giggling when I think about it!

Posts: 2392 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave:

"Shame on you, Gerry!" Your quote.

As you well know, I yield to no one in my admiration (and respect) for Aussies. (Get set,man!) Smiler

It happens that many people on this website think that I don't admire and respect Aussies. Of course, you and billsleg and Darwin mauser know I do! Just because I do admire and respect Aussies so much I want to ask your expert advice.

Exactly what is it that I should see about kangaroos that would tell me how to make love to kangaroos -that I don't already know? (You did say that I had to see a kangaroo? I assume that you speak from some kind of expert Aussie sexual knowledge about kangaroos that we Yanks haven't experienced?

Please feel free to enlighten me.

Regards

Gerry

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote