Find
Notify
Tools

At the urologist ...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Heard this for the first time this morning, directed at me. Might as well laugh as cry.
After dismissing his young blonde assistant, the doc said, "Bill, "I'm afraid we'll need to check under the hood and in the trunk."
Oh, the humanity!

Eeker

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What on earth did you dip that thing in???

Eeker

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Not much, for quite some time. Side effects of BPH meds ...

Frowner

– John Green, author

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Bill hope all works out for you. I would'nt wish this on hillary.Good luck my friend.Just for the sake of a bit of humor (hopefully) Alfred Lord Tennyson had always suffered from piles (hemmoroids). He went to his regular physician for years who never knew him when he grew to fame due to his poetry "The Charge Of The Light Brigade".Anyway,he went to see his bum doc. after the fact but could not remember him to the total disgust of a Victorian Gentleman, when the bum doc. who did not recognize his face,just one glance at his bum + all he says is ""Ah Tennyson,so good to see you lad."Hope this helps Bill.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I'll take it Randy. Looks like a T.U.R.P. in my future.

hilbily

– John Green, author

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
On that note, all I can say is "Bummer!"

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3845 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote