THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    An Irishman saves an American and and an Aussie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Irishman saves an American and and an Aussie
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
( I found this joke on a website that I am positive was English!) Smiler

An American, an Australian and an Irishman are POWs in a prison camp during WW2. (Since the Germans fairly well observed the Geneva Conventions, I'll let you guess where they were)

The camp commandant informs the three that unless all three can display a total of 20" of dick -they will be executed.

All three men meet the requirement.

Later, talking among themselves, the Aussie says: " Lucky for you guys that I had 10".

The American says:" Don't forget that I added 8".

The Irishman says: " Lucky for you guys I had a hard on!"

( I am POSITIVE this was an English website!) Smiler

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal excellent, i must remember that one I'm sure that I can be inventive with the nationalities!!

Posts: 161 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
jumping

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote