New
Find
Notify
Tools

pushed or jumped
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Back on January 9th, a group of HELLS ANGELS, South Carolina bikers were riding east on 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . . why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . .
and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Oh well,they were in Frisco (the city of brotherly shove.)

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"I don't give a good goddamn if you are white,.black.or oriental.We are the same here."

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree. I grew up in the segregationist south + went to school in it so I DO understand.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That being said,I adhere my actions to MLK's words to judge a man not by the color of his skin but by the CONTENT OF HIS CHARACTER.That works across the board in my opinion.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I don't give a good goddamn if you are white,.black.or oriental.We are the same here."

I was quoting you when I posted that, hence the quotation marks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So what's your problem ed unless you just have a hard on for me for no reason that I can see.Actually that has been established by your behavior in your past posts.To the best of my knowledge I have done nothing to offend you personally.Since this last posting,can I honestly assume that you take deference to my calling them white,blacks,+ orientals. I can only assume by your obvious inference to mean honkeys,niggers,+ chinks.But that's up to your personal bigotry.Ed,last call,don't come to a battle of wits unarmed.Best wishes,N.C.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, in your true liberal style, you have used the "race card" and labeled me as a racist.
Like most liberals you only accept your own viewpoint.

You'll hear no more from me. I'm not equipped to do battle with one so educated as yourself.
I'll just read your constant critique of every joke posted here. Along with your high grade "been there, done that" bovine excrement.
Adios MF.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good night Peaches.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good night Prunes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well,hi there ed. I thought of just not even seeing your post but then it occured to me that you have a remarkable resemblance to my ex wife that in her insane tirades just had to have the last word,no matter how stupid it was.Besides this is the humor column;I'm sure our banter is amusing someone.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find it very entertaining !!!!!

Posts: 343 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As Winston said."I do love a debate; providing the debate goes in my favor."