THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Difference between Asian and American kids
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Difference between Asian and American kids
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This would be funny if it wasn't so true. Sad.

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's not true! In real life, the top kid would be eating a not paid for Twinky.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muck:
This would be funny if it wasn't so true. Sad.

muck

Just got back from Vegas Big Grin TV there claims 26% of residents are obese. Love those drumsticked black women. dancing. Ate a huge omlette at the Peppermill. 10 eggs, the waitress told us. Wondered why some Mc Donalds charge for extra condiments till I saw some chick putting SEVEN sugars in a medium coffee. America is a dead man walking.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Obesity has become America's favorite pastime, especially for minorities...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Tell you what, Rich, the great majority of grossly obese folks I see at the hospital are NOT from minority ethnic backgrounds.

I suspect this is yet another area where race is not a determining factor.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You ain't been in north Memphis yet neither.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AC,

you need to go to the ER. The rest of the hospital is for people with insurance...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Albert,is your brain still functioning?!I will skip a step + allow you your little rant. You have no conscept of the reality of the "obesciety problem.....That often occurs with an overloading of Government furnishing foodstuffs (READ: bad for your health!!! Read the label[if you can] I'm white so I guess I'm on somebody's shit list,probably sharpten's (lower case intended).And yes Rich,I have had my experiences with the E.R. with my son.I have my insurance but Mox Nix...you still have to wait after the wetbacks that you are already paying for.GOD,I miss a President like T.R.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman -

MY rant? I posted no rant. Simply that I do not believe obeseity is determined by race, nor predicted by it.

Your post sounded more like a rant to me. Fine. Hope you feel better now.

Have a nice day.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My kids have lots of Asians in their classes at college. Those kids have enormous pressures on them, and the suicide rate is high among them. Poor grades are not tolerated, my daughter calls an A- an "Asian F". Cheating is rampant, because they have to succeed at all costs.

Posts: 2393 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
AC,

you need to go to the ER. The rest of the hospital is for people with insurance...

Rich, I have a suggestion for you...as you know, your VA hospital is NOT for people with insurance.

Go to the podiatry and endocrinology clinics there and observe the patients waiting to be seen and their spouses. I think you MAY observe that most of the minorities treated in the podiatry clinic are those suffering from service-connected wounds to their feet and lower legs. Many of the others are massively overweight (which causes problems for their lower extremities) and the great majority of the obese "others" are neither from minority origins nor suffering from service-connected injuries.

That's certainly the way it is at the Phoenix VAMC...in the 6th biggest metropolitan area in the U.S.A.

The endocrinology unit treats folks with a variety of disorders, many related to or exacerbated by obeseity (diabetes is one example). The same is true there. The great majority of the grossly obese there are not of minority ethnic origin.

And those units see more patients daily than the ER ever does.

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
quote:

Rich

I have to honest with you, when you originally posted this comment I was astonished by it.

I was raised in probably the most Racist area in the Nation none other than North Idaho in and @ Hayden Lake surrounded by Neo Nazis, They were every where by the way

and some of them were actually friends from time to time.

Does the name Richard Butler ring a bell with you because you sound like one of his followers.

I was raised to not be racist by good parenting regardless of anything one may have done to you.

Anyways I guess what I am saying is your post is absurd, and for you to make it on a websight that is used by probably every nation in the free world.
You should just go bury your head in the sand in disgrace for all the Minorities that you have offended here.

And in case your wondering I am a blue eyed blonde haired individual that is truly what is considered of Aryan Ancestry.

Just my honest opinion as I deep down feel like you are a cull and a complete ASS.

Just go away for awhile... or until you can mind your manners.

I wonder what Saeed would think of your comment here?

Scott Compton

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3078 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal30 1906:
quote:

Rich

I have to honest with you, when you originally posted this comment I was astonished by it.

I was raised in probably the most Racist area in the Nation none other than North Idaho in and @ Hayden Lake surrounded by Neo Nazis, They were every where by the way

and some of them were actually friends from time to time.

Does the name Richard Butler ring a bell with you because you sound like one of his followers.

I was raised to not be racist by good parenting regardless of anything one may have done to you.

Anyways I guess what I am saying is your post is absurd, and for you to make it on a websight that is used by probably every nation in the free world.
You should just go bury your head in the sand in disgrace for all the Minorities that you have offended here.

And in case your wondering I am a blue eyed blonde haired individual that is truly what is considered of Aryan Ancestry.

Just my honest opinion as I deep down feel like you are a cull and a complete ASS.

Just go away for awhile... or until you can mind your manners.

I wonder what Saeed would think of your comment here?

Scott Compton

Cal30

The real irony is from pictures I've seen and in person at SCI Rich is OBESE by medical standards and Caucasion.

Just sayin' probably a good thing this is in the humor section where it belongs Wink

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cal30, well said. I believe the ethnicity of the obesity is based on where you are and the ethnicity makeup. When I go to the Truman Medical Center in the black part of town, the obese are black, in lilly white St. Lukes South in the suburbs, they are all white, go figure. The interesting observation I have noticed is that the parents of welfare kids (usually Mom)are usually obese, but the kids are not. Just an observation from around KC.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote