New
Find
Notify
Tools
Are You A Cowboy?
 Login/Join

<Savage 99>
posted
A guy is sitting in a bar in Wyoming and a woman walks in a sits down next to him and orders a drink. She say's "you a cowboy?"

He say's "Well, I get up in the morning and saddle up my horse, then I ride around all day chasing cattle and mending fences and I come back in and feed the animals. Yeah I guess you could say I am a cowboy"

She say's "I am a lesbian. I get up in the morning and all I think about is having sex with woman. I go to work and all day I am thinking about having sex with woman. I come home at night and I'm thinking about having sex with woman. I am a lesbian." She finishes her drink and leaves.

A few minutes later another guy comes in and sits down next to the cowboy. He say's "you a cowboy?"

The cowboy answers. "Well, I used to think I was, but I just found out that I am a lesbian"

one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I'm such a post-whore...

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats an old one Sav and been here before,but you get an A for effort! [Smile] derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hadn't heard it. Good one! [Smile] Thanks for bringing me up to speed on my joke inventory.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Guess this makes AR more or less a lesbian Internet-site... You would not have thought that, would you? [Eek!]

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002
one of us
Picture of BBTURTLE
posted Hide Post
I am a lesbian and happy to be one thank you [Razz]

I fantasize at the stove
Turtle [Cool]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The cowboy and the minister

A pompous self righteous minister was seated next to a cowboy on a flight to Oklahoma. After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.

The cowboy asked for a whiskey and soda, which was brought and placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the minister if he would like a drink.

The minister replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by brazen whores than let liquor touch my lips."

The cowboy then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "I didn't know we had a choice."

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002