New
Find
Notify
Tools
blond wife
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
a few months ago my wife had surgury to her ankle to repair some damaged tendens,well after a while she was getting along quite well,and felt that she only needed to use one crutch,while taking her to the DR for her checkup she asked if I thought that the DR would be upset if she only used 1 crutch,I said I dont think so just use the right one,she responded back but its the left foot witch is is the left crutch.DUH!

one of us
posted Hide Post
She's blonde, do you actually expect anything else. BTW,If you dye a blondes hair, her IQ automatically goes up 25 points.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
As my blond wife says - its all the unnatural (dyed) blonds) that give them a bad name.

So let the dye run out instead. [Big Grin]

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
blonde is blonde,every year for the last 5 years on our 4th of july camping trip she has managed to injure herself in one way or the other,every thing from a broken ankle,stitches,burns,last year we thought we had finally made it through the 4th with no injurys,when all the camping gear was packed up and we were enjoying the last view waiting for the kids to get back from there last bike ride what does she do,she slams the trunk that had a bike rack attached to it and what do you know bam right in the head,a 1/2 a roll of paper towels and 3 butterfly stitches later here come the kids laughing there asses off when they see mom with the ice pack on her head.we all cant wait to see what she will come up with this year.we are all taking bets

one of us
posted Hide Post
Get her one of those air bags that they put people in that don't have any immunities. That way you can roll her all over the place and she won't get hurt. It would be fun for the kids also.

Posts: 428 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 14 September 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
She might fart in the bag. JK

one of us
posted Hide Post
or puke!!!we all know that women dont fart

[ 06-05-2003, 03:39: Message edited by: snowmaker ]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't matter either way,it's her bed,let her lie in it.lol derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003