Find
Notify
Tools

The Tax Return
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The Tax Return

This would be even funnier if it wasn't so true.

The IRS returned a tax return to a man in New Jersey after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly.

In response to question 23, "Do you have anyone dependent on you?", the man wrote, "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crack-heads, 4.4 million unemployable scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Washington, and the entire group that call themselves politicians."

On the returned form, someone at the IRS had attached a Post-It Note beside the question with an arrow and the words, “Your response to question 23 is unacceptable.”

The man sent it back to the IRS with his response on the bottom of the Post It Note, "Who did I leave out?"

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Big Grin I'd like to add that in the 80's when I had my FFL,I received a box of 4473 forms from the ATF. On top of the stack was a letter that stated (under the paperwork reduction act)that if I had not received this box of forms to reply in triplicate to the ATF office in Arlington.REALLY!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo