New
Find
Notify
Tools
BIG CROC- LITTLE CROC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Two Cocs were lying on the bank of Lake Chivero, Zimbabwe and the one said to the other you know we are the same age and been living here all of our lives, yet you are so much bigger than me am I wonder why. The big Croc ask where do you feed and the little one said up on the shebeen on the edge of the lake, I crawl under the Mercedes and wait for the door to open and then I gram the leg and shake the shit out of him and eat him. The big Croc said aw, that is your problem. When you shake a minister like that all that is left is his lips and breif case.

[ 06-11-2003, 23:14: Message edited by: Die Ou Jagter ]

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a lions story...
You would think that lions are solely carnivores, but they always start with the stomach content of their preys which are herbivores, a real delicacy.

So this old lion teaches a young one how to feed on the safari camp which was just set up in their neighbourhood. "See, at dawn the hunter is going to leave his tent for this outhouse. All you have to do is grab him in the dark, but remember don't roar, otherwise you will lose the best part."

Posts: 363 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: 20 March 2001