Find
Notify
Tools
Pregnant with Triplets
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Pregnant with Triplets

A woman pregnant with triplets was walking down the street when a masked robber ran out of a bank and shot her three times in the stomach.
Luckily the babies were OK. The surgeon decided to leave the bullets in because it was too risky to operate. She gave birth to two healthy daughters and a healthy son.

All was fine for 16 years, and then one daughter walked into the room in tears. "What's wrong?" asked the mother.

"I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out" replied the daughter. The mother told her it was okay and explained what happened 16 years
ago.

About a week later the second daughter walked into the room in tears. "Mom, I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out." Again the
mother told her not to worry and explained what happened 16 years ago.

A week later her son walked into the room in tears. "It's okay" said the Mom, "I know what happened, you were taking a tinkle and a bullet
came out." "No," said the boy........

"I was playing with myself and I shot the dog..."

Posts: 425 | Location: Minnesota, USA | Registered: 01 April 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
I gotta be careful where I read these things, I am sitting in my office and almost laughed loud enough to get everybody in here! That was good.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
There ought to be a law against jokes this good.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I print out a lot of these better jokes for my 76yo mother who I look after. This one darn near had her blow her false teeth across the living room. lol derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
What a coincidence, my triplets are two girls and a boy. (they're 23 now) But, the boy hasn't shot the dog yet that I know of anyway.

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002