New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hydrogen Atom
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A hydrogen atom walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender walks over to him and says, “What’s the matter with you? You look like you lost your best friend.”

The hydrogen atom sighs and says, “I’ve lost my electron.”

The bartender replies, “That’s too bad. Are you sure?”

The hydrogen atom sighs again and says, “Yes, I’m positive.”

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
OI!

My son works for the Particle Physics dept at Temple and his GF is about to get her PhD. They both just groan when I tell these jokes......

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:
They both just groan when I tell these jokes......

Well, have a groan on me!

beer

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Then there was the bucket who was walking to town + met his friend who said,"my, you look pail",to which he replied,"I'm not a well bucket."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted document.write('<nobr>'+ myTimeZone('Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17202032 GMT-0700', '14 March 2014 05:20')+'</nobr>');14 March 2014 05:2014 March 2014 05:20Hide Postquote:Originally posted by Dulltool17:They both just groan when I tell these jokes...... Well, have a groan on me!

Thanks, but I need to act like a groan up

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:

Thanks, but I need to act like a groan up

Punny. Very punny.