Find
Notify
Tools

Wonderfully British
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
In a train from London to Manchester, an American was berating the Englishman sitting across from him in the compartment. "The trouble with you English is that you are too stuffy. You set yourselves apart too much. You think your stiff upper lip makes you above the rest of us. Look at me... I'm me! I have a little Italian in me, a bit of Greek blood, a little Irish and some Spanish blood. What do you say to that?"

The Englishman lowered his newspaper, looks over his glasses and replied, "How very sporting of your mother!"

Posts: 1085 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker rotflmo tu2 Love It!!

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Buddy told me a story about his family. Every year they would have a family reunion + picnic. The one year his cousin saw bending his ear about he was into geneology + tracing the families roots,etc. The next year Leo asked him how the research was going + the cousin went off about how all that stuff was B.S. anyway. Seems he found a nigger in the wood pile.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Betting most of us have one of those. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nvmichael:
In a train from London to Manchester, an American was berating the Englishman sitting across from him in the compartment. "The trouble with you English is that you are too stuffy. You set yourselves apart too much. You think your stiff upper lip makes you above the rest of us. Look at me... I'm me! I have a little Italian in me, a bit of Greek blood, a little Irish and some Spanish blood. What do you say to that?"

The Englishman lowered his newspaper, looks over his glasses and replied, "How very sporting of your mother!"

shes probably related to horseface ocasio-cortez. shes fixing to fuk EVERYBODY!

Posts: 1543 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I sent this joke to an English friend of mine living in France.

He answered that he likes, and will send it to his father.

I said this might have been his father on the train.

He said he did not doubt it!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote