Find
Notify
Tools

The Hydrogen Atom
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The Hydrogen Atom

A hydrogen atom walked into a bar and sat down. The bartender walked over to him and said, "What's the matter with you? You look like you lost your best friend."

The hydrogen atom sighed and said, "I've lost my electron."

The bartender replied, "That's too bad. Are you sure?"

The hydrogen atom sighed again and said, "Yes, I'm positive."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
faint

Posts: 13809 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
This a serious item but since you make so free,I can only reply in the same. Did you hear about the the 2 guys that were arrested for stealing calendars?! Yep,they got 6 months each.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whistling

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then there were the 2 buckets walking down the road + one says to the other,my you look pail. To which he replies,I'm not a well bucket.