THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Not all readers may see the humor in this!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not all readers may see the humor in this!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted
When a man comes home from work after a really difficult day at the office, factory or jobsite, nothing brightens his spirits and makes him feel more appreciated than being met at the door by the smiling face of the woman he loves with an ice cold beer in her hand.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
When a man comes home from work after a really difficult day at the office, factory or jobsite, nothing brightens his spirits and makes him feel more appreciated than being met at the door by the smiling face of the woman he loves with an ice cold beer in her hand.

I pointed this post out to my darling wife, the doctors say the swelling should go down in a week or so, but it is just as well we already have children!

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of EvilAdmin
posted Hide Post
I made sure my wife was SITTING when she saw it..... And all is well.

EA Cool

Posts: 92 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nashcat
posted Hide Post
Louis,
Are you still shooting at the Owl Hollow range? I haven't been in a couple of years, but plan on doing some Contender and Encore shooting this summer.

Nashcat

Posts: 331 | Location: MiddleTennessee | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TCLouis:

You have been criticized by people who just don't understand the finer things in life. (I was shocked that a certain Australian critic rang in.Do they have even real beer down there?) Smiler

You simply didn't phrase your post correctly. The heck with whether she smiles or not! Your really bad mistake was mentioning beer - and you are from Tennessee! It's Jack Daniel's, stupid! Smiler

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Mc
posted Hide Post
And that really was a joke, right Cool

It must be a joke. what are the odds that it really might happen?

Back to the still.

Spelling, I don't need no stinkin spelling

The older I get, the better I was.

Posts: 1450 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: 16 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
A man comes home from an exhausting day at the factory, falls onto the couch in front of the television, and tells his wife, "Get me a beer before it starts!"

The wife sighs and gets him a beer.

Ten minutes later, he says, "Get me another beer before it starts!"

She looks across, but reluctantly fetches another beer and slams it down next to him. He finishes that beer and a few minutes later says, "Quick, get me another beer, it's going to start any minute!"

By this point his wife is furious. She yells at him "Is that all you're going to do tonight! Sit there and Drink beer in front of that bloody TV! You're nothing but a good for nothing, lazy, drunken, fat slob, and furthermore..." (she continues)

The man sighs and says, "Damn, it's started..."

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Nashcat
Check your PM

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:

Yes, she usually has an ice cold beer in her hand. Unfortunately, she's just about finished it by the time I get home and it's usually the last one in the fridge.

Posts: 13238 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote