THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Nothing like a good demonstration.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nothing like a good demonstration.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted
A rancher out west had finally gotten himself established and decided he needed to take a wife. Not knowing where to begin, he had heard of mail order brides and opted to take that direction. After several weeks his bride was to arrive on the afternoon stage so he loaded up the buggy and went into town. He greeted the stage and assisted his new bride into the buggy. He snaps the reigns and the horse just turns and looks at him. He calmly walks to the front of the horse and says out loud "that's one". He then snaps the reigns and the horse proceeds to move. Upon reaching the edge of town, the horse just stops in it's tracks. The man again calmly walks to the front of the horse and says "that's two". He snaps the reigns and the horse moves on it's way. About half way to the man's property the horse again just stops in it's tracks. The man calmly gets out of the buggy, walks to the front of the horse and says "that's three". He then takes out his revolver and shoots the horse dead where it stands. The man's new bride exclaims "what have you done, you've just shot our horse and we will have to walk the rest of the way". The man calmly walks over to her and says "that's one"......

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heat:
A rancher out west had finally gotten himself established and decided he needed to take a wife. Not knowing where to begin, he had heard of mail order brides and opted to take that direction. After several weeks his bride was to arrive on the afternoon stage so he loaded up the buggy and went into town. He greeted the stage and assisted his new bride into the buggy. He snaps the reigns and the horse just turns and looks at him. He calmly walks to the front of the horse and says out loud "that's one". He then snaps the reigns and the horse proceeds to move. Upon reaching the edge of town, the horse just stops in it's tracks. The man again calmly walks to the front of the horse and says "that's two". He snaps the reigns and the horse moves on it's way. About half way to the man's property the horse again just stops in it's tracks. The man calmly gets out of the buggy, walks to the front of the horse and says "that's three". He then takes out his revolver and shoots the horse dead where it stands. The man's new bride exclaims "what have you done, you've just shot our horse and we will have to walk the rest of the way". The man calmly walks over to her and says "that's one"......

Ahhhhh, if only. clap jumping clap

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have told that joke for years + have yet to find a woman who finds it ammusing.Just no sense of humor I suppose.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4297 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found it quite funny!!!!

Oddly, my wife did not.

The doctors say the swelling will go down in a week or so.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WinkI have the reverse situation here.....and I'm on my 2nd warning!!!

Posts: 161 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
Actually my mother-in-law told me that one like 30 years ago. Big Grin

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote