New
Find
Notify
Tools

parachute jump
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Irishman telling his bud his experience of his first attempt on the parachute jump.
I was last in line when the green light came on, I froze, just couldnt go.
The hugh instructer opened his flies and told me JUMP or you get some of this.
Did you jump asked his bud? Just a little bit when it went in the first inch. Big Grin jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
I heard that it was a Scottish paratrooper. The joke makes more sense with the kilt and all....

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
I heard that it was a Scottish paratrooper. The joke makes more sense with the kilt and all....

Big Grin Be a wee bit draughty,Mr.Brown.jc

Administrator
posted Hide Post
We were at a party, and I knew a friend was coming in his kilt.

So I copied a photo I have taken of one of the buffalo we have shot in Tanzania, where a close up of his hairy, shrunken balls were shown in their glory, after I have cropped it.

At the party, I pretended to take a photo up his kilt, which got lots of laughs from the ladies.

After a few attempts, I showed them the photo of the buffalo balls.

There was so much laughing, and his wife saying "I have never seen them so hairy before" just added to the joke!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, Scottish infantry especially dire in windy weather

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:
quote:

Yes, Scottish infantry especially dire in windy weather

vashper, As you probably know, the Irish, in common with the Scots, are Celts. Both wear the Kilt, on occasion, but not when we are jumping out of aeroplanes. Otherwise there would be no need for a parachute. Winkjc

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I visited Dublin once some years ago, but those hooligans in pabs didn/t wear Kilts Smiler

Nice city.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:
Well, I visited Dublin once some years ago, but those hooligans in pabs didn/t wear Kilts Smiler

Nice city.

Here you go vashper straight from Dublin.jc

hooligans jig

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Erin go brah