Find
Notify
Tools

Bar talk
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Guy in a bar that was already toasted said,"If my furniture business does'nt start doing better,I'm gonna lose my ass. The bartender leans over + says,"watch your language pal,we have ladies in here."After a few more drinks he says again "If my furniture does'nt start doing better,I'm gonna lose my ass."The bartender grabs him + takes him out side.One of the girls at the bar pipes in,"Why you picking on him;his problem + mine is very similar;if my ass business does'nt get any better,I'm gonna lose my furniture."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Car salesman is sitting in a bar and says to the bar tender, If I don't move some cars, I'm gonna lose my Ass. Noticing a woman siting beside him, he apologizes profusely. Don't worry about she says, If I don't move some ass, I'm gonna lose my car. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Once again as I have posted before;their ain't no new jokes.Well maybe one,but I think I will save it for later.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O.K. I've got so many I can spare one. Guy goes into a bar + tells the aged waitress,"I'd like some Old Taylor Whiskey". She says,"Make up your mind,we've got both."