Find
Notify
Tools

Dolphin Trainer
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
An elderly man rear ends a guy driving an expensive sports car.

Enraged, the guy hops out of his car and confronts the old man. “Look what you did to my car” he yells.“you’re gonna give me $10,000 right now or I’m gonna beat you to a bloody pulp!”

“Oh my” says the old man, I don’t have that kind of money. Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he’ll know what to do.

Dolphins, the other driver huffs, while rolling his eyes. The old man pulls out his phone, dials his son and just as the son answers, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.

So, YOU’RE a dolphin trainer, huh? Well, your old man here just rear ended my car and I need ten grand right now or I’m gonna beat you AND your old man to a bloody pulp.

I’ll be there in 10 minutes, says the voice calmly on the other end.

Exactly ten minutes later a jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a bloody heap on the side of the road.

When he’s finished, he walks over to his father and says: “for the LAST TIME dad…. I train SEALS…. NAVY SEALS…. NOT dolphins”

Posts: 1071 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker jumping beerGood One!!

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems old age really does improve our communication skills.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1056 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Long time ago my late FIL 6'5" 340 pulled out

in front of a guy on a blind corner. He jumped out
and threatened Bob like that after he apologized saying "you must have been hiding behind the welding specks on my glasses".

"get out and I'm gonna whip your ass! He did, mouth was about 5'4'. started stammering: "uuh uhuh sir, please watch where you're going from now on". Made a hasty retreat to his car.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When my son got back from the sandbox debacle + came home on leave, he was still not ready for normal society. He drove up to the local Starbucks for a coffee, + when he was leaving the parking lot at an incline, his truck coasted back a bit + just touched this guys sports car convertible behind him; no damage. The yuppie jumps out of his car screaming, while my son is apologizing, but the guy is deaf to anything said, + then makes the comment, "My car is worth more than your life!" Then when my boy just turns around to leave that idiot grabbed him by the arm, at which point my boy came around + throat punched that little pencil-neck over his car
+ left him on the ground of the parking lot. I'm still proud of him.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I love young vets reminding the entitled where they get the freedom to be assholes.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1056 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I get older, I don't see the need to be an asshole in the first place but I agree that those who have served are the reason people have that right.

Posts: 9998 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote