New
Find
Notify
Tools

That's Once
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is an older one, but for those who haven't heard it, here you go. Back in the old west, a rancher off in the middle;e of nowhere got himself a mail order bride. He went to the local town with rail + picked her up in his wagon + set off across the prairie into the great unknown (to her). As they are going along the mule stumbles, + the man says, "That's Once.", The go on for several more miles, + the mule stumbles again, + he says, "That's Twice." She has no idea what in the world he's talking about, but directly, the mule stumbles a 3rd time, + the man gets out of the wagon, pulls his revolver + shoots the mule in the head, killing him deader than free credit. The woman looks at him + starts screaming, "WHY YOU STUPID SOB NOW WE ARE OUT HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE + YOU HAVE JUST KILLED OUR ONLY MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION!!!!!!!!!" The man looks at her + says, "That's Once."

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife never liked that joke!
I said, "that's once"....and that's how the frying pan made contact with my head!

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, women in general don't like that joke. However, I have found that the one they think is hilarious is the one when you ask why a woman doesn't have any brains? + the answer is, "because she doesn't have a dick to put them in." Oh well, fairness in equal time. Wink

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
My wife never liked that joke!
I said, "that's once"....and that's how the frying pan made contact with my head!

rotflmo clap

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
Ahhh the female brain.

In the left half nothing is right.
And in the right half nothing is left.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote