Find
Notify
Tools

The Bingo Card....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of EvilAdmin
posted
The wife comes home from a night at bingo with a new fur coat. She says "Honey, look what I won at bingo".

Next week she comes home from bingo with a large diamond ring. She says,"Honey look what I won at bingo".

Next week she come home from bingo driving a new porsche, she says "Honey, look what I won at bingo".

The next week as she is preparing to get ready for bingo, the husband asks - "Honey shall I draw you a bath?" To which she replies "Why sure".

As the wife enters the tub she notices there is less than a inch of water in the tub.

She asks "how am I supposed to take a bath in this amount of water?"

To which the husband replies...
"I wouldn't want you to get your bingo card wet"!

EA

Posts: 92 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler Smiler Smiler Ouch! I thought you guys from Northern California just simply lived in beautiful country and enjoyed God's country and knew nothing else! You shouldn't be so cynical! Only New Yorkers should tell such cynical jokes! Smiler

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of EvilAdmin
posted Hide Post
Yes Gerry375, we do, we do, that's why I have started a one-on-one support group for these types of bingo players and was shocked when this type of subject matter hit my in box!

EA

Cool

Posts: 92 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With Quote