Find
Notify
Tools

Cracker Jacks
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
A friend of mine many years ago took a girl out on a date to the movies + bought the regulation cokes + popcorn.When deep into the movie he presented his hard on from the bottom of the popcorn box + waited for her to take another 'handful.' When I told this story to another buddy years later,he broke out laughing + recited the old cracker jack popcorn lingo. "Caramel Popcorn,Peanuts,+ a PRIZE."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of corn, in that "popcorn".
Mixed in with NQ's bovine excrement!

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did he get another date ? Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lighten up ed ,has NOTHING of interest ever happened in you or your friends lives? If so,sounds like a kind of a 'beige' existence.I pity you.Grizz,he certainly did,he took her to the next movie out,"The ballad of Cabal Hougue".He says he was just getting interested in her blouse + items therein when the gila monster on the screen exploded in lieu of Struther Martin.He said that,well tail is tail but this looks like a great movie. Whether he got laid,I have no idea,gentlemen don't talk.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The wind always seems to be blowing hard in Austin.
Your life seems to revolve around old, stale stories that you claim, actually happened to you. That is a pity. Keep it for yourself. I don't need or want it.

AMF!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then by all means,don't read it.You do however seem to have a propensity to "beat a dead horse".Please read the posts more carefully.The last were not about me but friends in college;+ yes if you had no such experiences in your life then the beige existence applies.For your sake in future reference; don't come to a battle of wits unarmed;or even halfway as appears apparent.Consider this my last word on the matter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
AMF![/quote]

If, with all of your intelligence, you cannot translate "AMF" shoot me a PM. I'll gladly explain.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No need to. I am from Texas.Your little diatribes have recalled to me the meeting of W.S. Churchill in addressing the house of commons when their member was lambasting him for a variety of reasons.The gent sitting next to Churchill asked him if he was not offended by this fellows comments to which Churchill replied,"I would be if I valued his opinion."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ahhh. The poet laureate of AR. Elitist snob that you are. Again, I bid you AMF!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
popcorn

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's O.K. Ed. I forgive you. I remember when I had MY 1st beer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's O.K. Ed. I forgive you

GFY! Let me know if that needs any translation.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love ya too Peaches,Squack!