Find
Notify
Tools

The Diagnosis.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted
A psychiatrist is doing his rounds with a couple of students. They look in on one patient, and the psychiatrist says to his students, "Sometimes this fellow thinks he's a temptress in a Bizet opera, but today, as you can see from his goose-stepping, he thinks he's the World War II head of the Luftwaffe. What condition do you think he's suffering from?"

The first student replies, "Is he a paranoid schizophrenic with a multiple-personality disorder?"

The second student says, "No, he just doesn't know whether he's Carmen or Goering."

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dancing

Posts: 4297 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that's pretty bad...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
OH , where is that groan font when you need it !
dancing

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm dumb 'cause I didn't get the first part, but I did get the second part. I know more history than culture?

Proud member of :
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Posts: 42 | Location: Spfg Mo | Registered: 14 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes it was bad but I found it amusing; thus this forum is acceptable.

Posts: 4297 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MuskegMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunsmoke251:
Guess I'm dumb 'cause I didn't get the first part, but I did get the second part. I know more history than culture?

Carmen is a tune from the Bizet Opera.

Posts: 2097 | Location: S.E. Alaska | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote