Posts: 6401 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buddy bought a Ford pick up, pretty pricey. At least they're honest, it's called a TREMOR. Smiler

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1605 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Years ago when Chevy came out with their car the "Nova" they never would sell in Mexico, seems that in spanish, no va means no go.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Years ago when Chevy came out with their car the "Nova" they never would sell in Mexico, seems that in spanish, no va means no go.

Norman: That is a 100% true story? I actually saw the article outside my Spanish course classroom when I was attending Utah State. This was in the fall of 1992!

Thanks for the reminder!

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:

Randy,
I think you live too close to the Mexican border! Wink

Hip

Posts: 1834 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I won't argue about that.