New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blonde
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hot summer day, a blonde came to town with her dog, tied it under
the shade of a tree, and headed into a restaurant for something cold
to drink.

Twenty minutes later, a policeman entered the restaurant and asked,
'Who owns the dog tied under that tree outside?'
The blonde said it was hers.
'Your dog seems to be in heat' the officer said.
The blonde replied, 'No way. She's cool 'cause she's tied up under that shade tree.'
The policeman said, 'No! You don't understand. Your dog needs to be bred.'
'No way,' said the blonde. 'My dog doesn't need bread. She isn't hungry 'cause I fed her this morning.'
The exasperated policeman said, 'NO! You don't understand. Your dog wants to have sex!'
(You gotta love this)......
The blonde looked at the cop and said, 'Well, go ahead. I always wanted a police dog.'

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation...

Posts: 947 | Location: NYB | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 1077 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal That was good! Thanks

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yep.But due to the sires side,the pups would have a I.Q. of less than 50.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wingnut
posted Hide Post
I'd guess your IQ is below that already.

Who will your dumb ass call when you need help?

NO COMPROMISE !!!

"YOU MUST NEVER BE AFRAID TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!"

Posts: 683 | Location: L A | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingnut:

As a former LEO I can honestly say it wouldn't be the police if I really needed immediate help. They are usually (but not always) arriving to document, report, and do the first stage fact finding at the scene of a crime already committed, not to prevent one from being committed.

Once I awoke to find a man standing in my bedroom, up against the side of my bed, leaning over me and shouting at me, with a long butcher's knife in his hand. I didn't immediately try to call the police of that little northern CA bay area suburb (Palo Alto) where I lived. Instead I yanked a loaded .45 LC double action revolver out from under my pillow, pointed it directly between his eyes, and actively discouraged his attack myself.

Only then did I call 911. And it only took them just slightly more than 30 minutes to arrive at my door!

When they found he was not in my bedroom anymore, they started to leave. But, I pointed out that it was a three-story home of approximately 6,000 sq. ft. and he could well still be inside somewhere. So only then did they do a search of the whole premises. They found him and his butcher knife hiding in a small first floor bathroom behind the shower curtain.

So Col. Colt responded immediately to my need for help. The Palo Alto PD? Decide for yourself.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alberta Canuck:
quote:
Originally posted by wingnut:

As a former LEO I can honestly say it wouldn't be the police if I really needed immediate help. They are usually (but not always) arriving to document, report, and do the first stage fact finding at the scene of a crime already committed, not to prevent one from being committed.

Once I awoke to find a man standing in my bedroom, up against the side of my bed, leaning over me and shouting at me, with a long butcher's knife in his hand. I didn't immediately try to call the police of that little northern CA bay area suburb (Palo Alto) where I lived. Instead I yanked a loaded .45 LC double action revolver out from under my pillow, pointed it directly between his eyes, and actively discouraged his attack myself.

Only then did I call 911. And it only took them just slightly more than 30 minutes to arrive at my door!

When they found he was not in my bedroom anymore, they started to leave. But, I pointed out that it was a three-story home of approximately 6,000 sq. ft. and he could well still be inside somewhere. So only then did they do a search of the whole premises. They found him and his butcher knife hiding in a small first floor bathroom behind the shower curtain.

So Col. Colt responded immediately to my need for help. The Palo Alto PD? Decide for yourself.

Colonel Colt should have spoken and saved everyone a lot of problems in future. Big Grin Neighbor just told me a similar story of waking up in his motor home with an intruder. No Hand guns allowed here, but he is an avid baseball player. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
I'm glad I didn't shoot him. Turns out he was a "walk way" from a mental hospital and had gone back to what used to be HIS home...a place which meant a lot to his sense of safety, comfort, and security. He thought I was the intruder, sleeping in HIS bed. Of course I wasn't, but he didn't know that. He got the butcher knife from the upstairs kitchen to protect himself with if I turned out to be violent. He was kind enough not to knife me while I was asleep, and God kept me from shooting him.

I thank God every day of my life for my not having killed an innocent man.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote