THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Good news to my fellow joke posters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news to my fellow joke posters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Great News for YOU during these financially
challenging times!

I found a prostitute who charges by the inch.

Obviously, I can't afford her, but I thought you might
enjoy an inexpensive night out.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Is that the one who recently had an appendectomy and asked the doctor not to close it up so she could make some extra money on the side?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or is it the one with the glass eye who told her clients that she would be sure to keep an eye out for them?

Posts: 152 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep! I know her well.
It always costs me a ton of money every time I visit!
Zeke

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Is that one of those dreams where you wake up and then try to go back to sleep hoping you go back to the same dream?

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5239 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my preference would be for an inexpensive night "IN". I'll just fold it in half when they get the tape out...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
by the time things get far enough along to get out the tape, if you can fold it in half, you don't need no ho'.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
There once was a fellow from Kent,whose dick was uncommonly bent,he folded it over,to enter her clover,but instead of coming he went.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just like you ISS always trying to put in your 2 cents.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
O.K.,There once was a hermit named Dave,who kept a dead whore in his cave,he said,I admit i'm a bit of a shit,but look at the money I save.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why thank you b78-22-250.

BTW, you forgot to put the dash in between the 22 and 250, and Browning prefers that you use a capitol "B" like they did in their advertising..

Always make sure you are correct in your nomenclature before commenting on others posts...

Couldn't think of anything better to add?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote