THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The REAL difference between men and women
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The REAL difference between men and women
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Women love cats. Men tell women they too love cats. When women aren't looking, they kick cats.

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ain't that the truth... Told the wife, "Yeah I love cats..." now we have six of the demons!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OClark:
Ain't that the truth... Told the wife, "Yeah I love cats..." now we have six of the demons!

Actually this proves that women only hear what thy want to hear! killpc derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, I love cats too. Mostly, I love cats just as they explode from a centre hit with a .270 Win. Big Grin

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
When I meet my wife she had a cat.
Six months later I brough home a Airedale pup. Less then a year later we had a nice pup but couldn`t find the cat.....................

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote