Find
Notify
Tools

Who says Cajuns are dumb?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted
After the recent Super Bowl victory of the New Orleans Saints, I have noticed a large number of people still implying with bad jokes that Cajuns aren't smart.

I would like to state for the record that I disagree with that assessment.

Anybody who would build a city 10 feet below sea level in a hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats is a damn genius.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never thought of it that way, but you are correct!!

Posts: 64 | Location: MS & Louisiana | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Stealing one of Larry the cable Guy's jokes aren't you? He did that one on stage about 2 years ago when I saw him in Gulfport, MS.

Posts: 1638 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
I got it in an email, and don't claim it to be my original idea. Just thought it was funny. Isn't that the point of a humor forum?

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
That Was Funny!! I dont care Who Posted or Wrote it!!!!hehehehehe tu2 beer clap

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Classic joke I've heard other versions and still cracked up at that one. rotflmo

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAC:
Stealing one of Larry the cable Guy's jokes aren't you? He did that one on stage about 2 years ago when I saw him in Gulfport, MS.

The real question is "who did Asshole Larry steal it from?"

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote