THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    2 Ukrainians and 2 Poles die in a plane crash.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 Ukrainians and 2 Poles die in a plane crash.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
When they get to the gates of heaven, the 2 Ukies approach first. after a short jovial conversation with St. Peter, he lets them in.
The 2 Polacks approach and are interrogated by St. Peter. After several minutes of questioning, St. Peter tells them that they will have to wait in Purgatory for a while.
The 2 confused Polacks ask St. Peter: We have been devout Catholics all our lives and you are sending us to Purgatory, but you let the 2 Ukies who get drunk with horilka on a daily basis right in. Why?

St. Peter replies: The 2 Ukies may drink a lot but EVERY time they raised their glass, they drank to HIS health "DAI BOZHIE ZDOROVLYA"!!!!

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Confused

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1511 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you got that backwards...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
So what did you REALLY expect?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
quote:
DAI BOZHIE ZDOROVLYA

God forbid ZDOROVLYA

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've yet to read a joke from the iron curtain eastward that is even remotely funny. No wonder they need a quart of booze to start the day.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the worst part: neither one of them is edmond...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm on my knees praying for vashper's return.

Posts: 13877 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote