Notify
Tools
Why I fired my secretary
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of British
posted
As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said,

"Good morning boss. Happy Birthday." And I felt a little better; someone had remembered.

I worked until noon. Then, Janet knocked on my door and said "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday let's go to lunch, just you and me." I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go." We went to lunch.

We didn't go where we normally go; we went out to the country to a little private place. We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously. On the
way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"

I said, "No, I guess not." ; She said, "Let's go to my apartment."

After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable."

"Sure," I excitedly replied.

She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our friends, all singing Happy Birthday.

And there I sat...on the couch..........naked. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
That situation was to good to be true. [Razz] [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 162 | Location: anywhere there is a cat | Registered: 25 June 2003
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
& with his pecker in his hand no doubt! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
He would have already been in trouble with his wife anyway. So at least do it properly.

What type of cake was it?

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002
one of us
Picture of British
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NitroX:

What type of cake was it?

Probably a large muffin' [Big Grin]

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003