Login/Join

One of Us
posted
That's the whole joke.

fat chicks inc.

Posts: 475 | Location: Belgien | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I figured it would not take long after he made the speech telling blacks that it was time to stop using slavery as an excuse and give up the entitlement lifestyle.

I had a girlfriend like that once. She used to tell people I would get her drunk and take advantage of her. Skipped the part about her buying the liquor and inviting me up to her place for the weekend...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An invitation to her place with a bottle does not mean a man should take advantage of her, you should know better Wink Big Grin

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I kinda quite enjoyed Bill Cosby humour...Redd Fox was good too.

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, then I guess Helen Keller was alive then? :-)

Posts: 20124 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Ouch!!!

Posts: 1077 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lal,

it generally does if she meets you at the door naked about 3pm on Friday...

Biebs,

I defer to your experience, you're a lot older than I am.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Rich; if she had a bass boat and a B25 she might have almost qualified as perfect ........
depending on the boat of course. Wink

Posts: 217 | Location: SW of Dodge City | Registered: 18 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Although I'm not quite sure how this has turned around in the humor forum;I have to say that I agree with you Rich. There may possibly be a bit of fire with the smoke but I doubt it.While deliberatly not mentioning names like Jackson or Sharpton (major manipulators) I don't know who could be behind this travesty.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lal:
An invitation to her place with a bottle does not mean a man should take advantage of her, you should know better Wink Big Grin

Even if she's a Canadian MP and you're the same. Big Grin

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2...cetti_n_6216184.html

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe, just maybe, Bill Cosby could be behind this travesty. Let's face it; he is the prime suspect. He already paid off one victim to keep her quiet.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Party w/ a famous rich guy w/ dreams of a Cush future, then reality hit and it did not match the dream. Cry rape. Can you imagine if Cosby was an Anglo ?

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh + BTW,the shooting of 2 white cops in N.Y by a black has triggered no looting/rioting/etc. in the white population;por que?

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Oh + BTW,the shooting of 2 white cops in N.Y by a black has triggered no looting/rioting/etc. in the white population;por que?

I am not surprised at all. Rioting/looting is more a black thang!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you gotta wait till they get off work.

Posts: 4987 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
'Dreams of a cush future' 30 years after the fact? That does not make any sense. Kind of like driving on a flat tire for 50 miles. If payola was the motivation, the allegations would have been brought to light long ago.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:

Neither of those cops looked 'white' to me, that just adds to the stupidity of this whole fiasco IMO.

Shoot straight, shoot often.
Matt

Posts: 1174 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 19 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since this is Christmas,I will only pass a kind word,how ever misderected that matt is,bless him + his eyesight,as well as his sanity (northern version).Being south of the Mason Dixon line,we actually see things truthfully.Holiday greetings!