New
Find
Notify
Tools

i miss bill
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
It doesn't matter what party you belong to, this is good natured political humor from a Canadian TV show, where a black comedian said he misses Bill Clinton...

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!"

He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President.

He plays the saxophone.

He smoked weed.

He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he doesn't!

And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath:

"I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to have sex in the Oval Office between the Bushes.

It's just been announced by Dell that a new computer will be introduced to the market in the near future. It's the Bill Clinton model featuring a 6 inch hard-drive and no memory.

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are his most famous words----Ya missed a few drops!

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another stain on another blue dress. Big Grin

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping beer Go Bill Go!!Better Than Brandon Will Ever be!!

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Suck, damn it, blow is just a figure of speech!"

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Classic !!!!!! So very true
Sure all the Democrats on line will step up and defend this total POS and his even worse BITCH of a wife . horse

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote